David Lake compares JT4 to the Cheetah Tyreek Hill

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shrimp****?
I'm using that one.
Tread cautiously. We’re trying to get it approved in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread but @Andrew still hasn’t responded.

4B377A37-6661-4BFE-8BAF-948570BC57DF.png

That's crazy. I think JT4 would have had a better career with a functioning offense and OC, but still, he has nowhere near the dynamic and explosive abilities of Hill.

I mean, I still can't fathom how much better Osborn was as a punt returner than him. We always pegged JT4 as shifty and twitchy but it never really translated much on the field.

Advertisement
That's crazy. I think JT4 would have had a better career with a functioning offense and OC, but still, he has nowhere near the dynamic and explosive abilities of Hill.

I mean, I still can't fathom how much better Osborn was as a punt returner than him. We always pegged JT4 as shifty and twitchy but it never really translated much on the field.
Lol that Jeff Thomas wasn’t shifty and twitchy. The comparison in the fact that both had a lot of ability but with off the field concerns(hill’s concerns were MUCH WORSE not even close) with minimal production in college(Thomas was more productive at the collegiate level). In that sense they are similar to a certain extent

I still remember JT roasting the best HS players in the nation during the Under AA Game
Not only was I at the game...but I specifically took time off to watch practices leading up to the game, and watched him Eviserate every 4 and 5* DB in Orlando that week, culminating in Winning the Fastest player Award after Spanking everyone out there...That being said,...the talent is there...but he needs to grow up Fast...

Advertisement
Back