David Lake compares JT4 to the Cheetah Tyreek Hill

Never going to diminish a fsu victory, so in the Fvck what. No one did that when they were winning 13 and 14 games in 2013 and 2014 beating an average Miami and bad Miami team that went 6-7

You should have sent that film in along with the LSU game I guess all those NFL teams just didn’t see what you did.

This has nothing to do with diminishing the wins.

Look dude. You were over the top wrong here and for some reason you thought his game against LSU would stand out so strongly that it would mask all of the negatives, which there are many with him, magically go away.

You always latch on to these kids who turn out to be UDFA and can’t believe that every NFL team didn’t, or doesn’t, see what you do.

Advertisement
Lol that Jeff Thomas wasn’t shifty and twitchy. The comparison in the fact that both had a lot of ability but with off the field concerns(hill’s concerns were MUCH WORSE not even close) with minimal production in college(Thomas was more productive at the collegiate level). In that sense they are similar to a certain extent

The UNC Go or Skinny was just beautiful. Kid turned around LSU’s defenders like that multiple times. Same thing with UFs top two corners. JT can ball. I hope he gets the help he needs.

I thought Stubbs was retained and decided to leave to Penn State voluntarily. I mean it is kind of a promotion being that they are a top 10 team every year, not to mention Manny will be on the hot seat if he doesn't perform better this year.
Stubbs was trash...so was Duggans...

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.02.18 PM.png

Advertisement
Back