David Lake compares JT4 to the Cheetah Tyreek Hill

Not only was I at the game...but I specifically took time off to watch practices leading up to the game, and watched him Eviserate every 4 and 5* DB in Orlando that week, culminating in Winning the Fastest player Award after Spanking everyone out there...That being said,...the talent is there...but he needs to grow up Fast...
I'm not sure that talent has translated to CFB even without the mental/maturity part. He still has talent but he looked ALL WORLD out there all week like you said. See what happens if he makes the NFL.

Advertisement
I'm not sure that talent has translated to CFB even without the mental/maturity part. He still has talent but he looked ALL WORLD out there all week like you said. See what happens if he makes the NFL.
Not to mention his coaching was less than desirable....Would have loved to see him coached by a Curtis Johnson type WR coach...who wakes up in the a.m and wipes his *** with Dugans and Stubblefield...

Lol that Jeff Thomas wasn’t shifty and twitchy. The comparison in the fact that both had a lot of ability but with off the field concerns(hill’s concerns were MUCH WORSE not even close) with minimal production in college(Thomas was more productive at the collegiate level). In that sense they are similar to a certain extent

Seemed to make plays whenever we got him the ball. On the field he did his thing. Hope he drops the whole knucklehead thing and balls out in the league with a legit QB. Dude played for some bad OC, QBs while here.. Dude was catching punts from Rosier for 2 years, talk about bad timing

Advertisement
Seemed to make plays whenever we got him the ball. On the field he did his thing. Hope he drops the whole knucklehead thing and balls out in the league with a legit QB. Dude played for some bad OC, QBs while here.. Dude was catching punts from Rosier for 2 years, talk about bad timing
I think he would have had a great freshman year if Kaaya stayed another year.

In all fairness, I don’t think any player favorably compares to Tyreek. Guy is almost ‘weird’ to watch ...he’s so quick.

JT might have a decent NFL career, but he’s not T. Hill.

Not to mention his coaching was less than desirable....Would have loved to see him coached by a Curtis Johnson type WR coach...who wakes up in the a.m and wipes his *** with Dugans and Stubblefield...
His problem wasnt coaching. He wasnt that good and he is also a quitter. If I were a NFL team I wouldnt touch him

Advertisement
That Dead leg he dropped on that 4* DB in route to a TD was Sickening....but pales in comparison to the Double Dead leg (on the same play) he dropped on that kid his last yr in HS.....CaneinOrlando never saw that in his life....

The problem with JT4 is that he wasn't strong enough mentally to overcome not having a perfect storm of things around him. He was lightning coming out of high school, and seemed to not lose any speed when changing direction or making a cut. When he wants to put on a show (like in the all american game) he does it. When he's not mentally and emotionally invested into the play before the snap, he gets ran down by Bethune defensive backs.

Advertisement
He didn't compare him. Says that a draft expert did.
Smh he used it as a source tho..if I was talking to a expert and heard that..I would’ve disregarded his credibility lol..JT4 has as much in common with Tyreek as Lance Leggett had with Randy Moss

Advertisement
My take: Pretty sure he don’t play for the love of the game. I’m willing to bet we see a different player when he’s collecting a paycheck

His coaching was severely inconsistent...Hence him being welcomed back...and his two WR Corches weren't...that tells me everything....
So what percentage of accountability do u give JT4..how much is it on him?..that tells me all I need to know.

Advertisement
Back