Daughtry Richardson 2022 OT - Interview

Advertisement
I didn't read that **** but what a joke. I feel like Iverson right now "We talking about Kentucky, not a real team, not a real team, not a real team, we talking about Kentucky" lmao

Exactly from someone who has family who lives in Kentucky and they all went to UK I can say without a shadow of a doubt they care way way more about Basketball than Football

Advertisement
I checked out the schedule, Vegas seems to agree. Looks like they get 4 freebies (Umass, Jax State, Cuse, and Wake?) Then have to pull 2 outta UL, BC, and NC State. No way the beat us, ND, Clemson, or UF. I'd say UNC maybe but after last year Howell should want to step on their necks. I could see 5...6 if they shock someone. Bowl game probably saves their class.
Wake is going to smack them.

paid in full money GIF

You would probably be incorrect. Kid was always gonna be a tough pull from FSU. Now that UK is involved, makes you wonder how many legit committable offers he has. I dunno.

As for Nelson, that one will also be a tough pull.
Coach Justice is going to have to make one or two tough pulls this cycle.

Advertisement
So he's managed to get out of Tally and wants to go back? That seems even worse.
Not necessarily him, but I'm sure his Family probably has fond and Good feelings and memories about Tally. Who knows but they may prefer Tally over the S. Fl grind, Miami isn't for everyone. Or could be a simple as he prefers fsu opportunities at OL over Miami's. Point remains he's a Tally kid living in Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, way too obvious. Kid is clearly trying to troll with all this pro-Miami social media stuff, but doesn't realize this approach is SO overplayed. His lack of awareness on this AND the fact that he is likely going to commit to FSU certainly raises red flags for me with regard to his intelligence and chances of being successful at the college level.

All that said, if he does commit to Miami on the 25th, I take this all back!

Advertisement
Back