Daughtry Richardson 2022 OT - Interview

Advertisement
Seems like a bad take. So every kid who turns us down wasn't a priority or take anymore?
Lol

Y’all thought Spells was a priority until he wasn’t

Y’all thought the Hallandale boys weee going to be priorities but they weren’t

Y’all thought Mike Jackson and Devaughn Mortimer were priorities until they weren’t

Y’all thought Zane Durant was a priority until he kind of admitted he wasn’t a take.

Y’all thought Jordan Allen was a take until he wasn’t

Just because somebody is a priority in your mind doesn’t mean they’re actually a priority.

Lol

Y’all thought Mike Jackson and Devaughn Mortimer were priorities until they weren’t

Y’all thought Zane Durant was a priority until he kind of admitted he wasn’t a take.

Just because somebody is a priority in your mind doesn’t mean they’re actually a priority.

Take it down a notch, Z. No one is out with the pichforks calling for Justice's head here. We're just scratching our heads. Kentucky is an unusual landing spot for a top Central kid even if he's originally from Tallahassee as Geta has pointed out.

Maybe you're right that Richardson is on that list of Plan B kids. I happen to think he's pretty good but I can accept Justice has others higher on his board. I'd love to see who, as OL recruiting is perplexing this cycle.

Lol

I don't like being called an idiot....had to get that off my chest lol.....but fellas when you think about it....that list there, I find it hard to disagree with him.....although again I disagree with his approach....sort of like walking into an out of town frat party middle fingers up, drunk as a skunk talking big ish....not exactly well received lol

But facts are facts....and gentlemen...he got in his bag of facts that time..

Advertisement
I mean lets be honest here what were we expecting this kid to become? Not very big, not extremely athletic, not necessarily strong. If the staff doesnt think he is a take I can side with them buttttt with that being said the OL recruiting this cycle seems to be banking on beating out some top tier programs for talent. Hope it works but itll be tough to get Hood, Agbo or Armella. Like right now its hard to say we getting any of those 3.

I mean lets be honest here what were we expecting this kid to become? Not very big, not extremely athletic, not necessarily strong. If the staff doesnt think he is a take I can side with them buttttt with that being said the OL recruiting this cycle seems to be banking on beating out some top tier programs for talent. Hope it works but itll be tough to get Hood, Agbo or Armella. Like right now its hard to say we getting any of those 3.
i dont think hes a day 1 starter but he looks like he will eventually be good

Advertisement
I'm hearing both Miami and FSU backed off him the last few weeks. Either something surfaced they didn't like or each program is happier with other options on their board.

An supposedly 2022 OG Snoop Amaama is visiting in late July so it could be there are only 3 OL's in UM's oline class.

So with OL Falentha FLip Carswell being a top choice at OT that leaves 1 spot for Malik Agbo, Snoop Amaama, Daughtry Richardson, and Jacob Hood.

The final spot is left open for best available linemen.

Go Canes

An supposedly 2022 OG Snoop Amaama is visiting in late July so it could be there are only 3 OL's in UM's oline class.

So with OL Falentha FLip Carswell being a top choice at OT that leaves 1 spot for Malik Agbo, Snoop Amaama, Daughtry Richardson, and Jacob Hood.

The final spot is left open for best available linemen.

Go Canes
Go Canes, P!

Can see FSU backing off cause all the OL they have committed and a OL they have hire on the board possible committing to them
Upvoted for novel and valuable edition to the CIS Style and Usage Manual (which includes preferred spellings.)

hire=higher.

And it caused me to even think of a new one.

Edition=addition.

Thank you!

Advertisement

While intel a few days ago suggested that Kentucky might end up being the pick for the rising senior, I'm under the impression that FSU should once again be considered the favorite to land Richardson's commitment this weekend. That's in turn why I have logged a 247Sports' Crystal Ball forecast in favor of the Seminoles with a medium confidence score early Wednesday.

According to those with knowledge of the situation, Richardson and his father spoke on the phone with Mike Norvell's staff earlier this week and things went well. So well that Richardson is as open as ever to returning to his hometown of Tallahassee.

According to Cats Illustrated, UK HC Stoops has soured big time on south Florida recruiting so this UK talk from Daughtry's camp maybe a smoke screen.

Justin Rowland talks about this at the 13 minute mark where he talks about Mark Stoops feeling SFL is over rated based on the 2017 & 2018 class being busts.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back