Daughtry Richardson 2022 OT - Interview

Advertisement
FSU selling these kids lies and false hopes. At least Manny is being honest with our guys. Lying Mike is promising these guys immediate playing time and they will win championships. FSU class is going to plummet in November when they are 3-5 or some ****. That's why some many players transfered out of FSU, Sat out or left for the Draft, Lying Mike is feeding them BS

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Advertisement
FSU selling these kids lies and false hopes. At least Manny is being honest with our guys. Lying Mike is promising these guys immediate playing time and they will win championships. FSU class is going to plummet in November when they are 3-5 or some ****. That's why some many players transfered out of FSU, Sat out or left for the Draft, Lying Mike is feeding them BS

To be fair they might get immediate PT they really don’t have any depth whatsoever

Advertisement
Lineman with a ton of UM buzz

Agbo
Hood
Carswell
Armella(to a point)

OTs with no buzz

Richardson
Nelson

CIS posters: “Oh my god _____ committed even though we seldomly been connected to them!”

“We’ve obviously been beat by them”

So shocked a kid from Tally picked the Noles lol staff wanted him but it's obvious the Tally ties were too much to overcome. No big deal, on to our next targets.

I liked Richardson and Nelson as prospects. I hope we can pull Nelson, he's athletic and tough.

Armella is in a tier all by himself. If we can close with Armella Nelson Flip and Hood that would be great. Agbo can potentially be a decent guard but I like more athletic kids.

Advertisement
Lineman with a ton of UM buzz

Agbo
Hood
Carswell
Armella(to a point)

OTs with no buzz

Richardson
Nelson

CIS posters: “Oh my god _____ committed even though we seldomly been connected to them!”

“We’ve obviously been beat by them”
My thoughts exactly….

Richardson I’ve felt we’ve never heard zero buzz about and even insiders have glossed over him reminding folks he’s a tally kid whose been down here at central for only a year.

SMH..... Richardson's interview on Warchant yesterday...

Warchant caught up with Richardson this week to learn more about his decision and find out why he chose the Seminoles over finalists Miami and Kentucky.

When we spoke, Richardson was still extremely excited about his announcement. But the offensive tackle prospect explained that he actually silently committed to the Seminoles' coaches last month.

" I told them I was coming when I took my official visit to Florida State [in June]. It was a silent commitment, and I didn't tell anyone. Even my family didn't know before I announced on Sunday. They thought it was Kentucky or Miami."

"I would say on that visit, it was the coaching staff [that made the biggest impact]. You felt the family everywhere you went. I really did not want to leave the visit at all. I wanted more and more. It was the staff that made me feel like family, and it was more than just football. It was everything."

He also discussed what impresses him about OL coach Alex Atkins and FSU head coach Mike Norvell, which other prospects he talks with frequently, how hard he's recruiting teammate Wesley Bissainthe and more.

You obviously have another player on your team that FSU really wants in linebacker Wesley Bissainthe. Tell me about how that's going and how hard you are pushing for that guy.

Wesley! No doubt. I want Wesley with me at FSU, and I'm not going to stop until I get him. Wesley really loves the linebackers coach, Chris Marve. He mentions that a lot. That's the guy he has the connection with so much. There's no doubt he's quite high on FSU. I want Wesley -- that's my main target. He is so explosive. Seeing him smash guys in practice makes you want him more.

Going back to your decision, what are some things that stood out to you about FSU compared to other schools?

The coaching staff is so young. They have an ambition and they are so hungry, and they aren't going to fail at all. Then also the Coach Norvell effect felt so great. His ability to relate to players is unmatched. He has a fully open-door policy in talking with him. You aren't going through secretaries or other people. He's always there for you. I paid attention to that. He relates to his player so well. He always has energy. It doesn't matter if it's a small talk or something easy, he's going to bring that energy. And I love it so much.

Advertisement
I feel like there have been a half dozen guys similarly state they visited us post silent commitment to a different school this cycle.

Just gotta laugh at the kid not telling his parents he silently committed to FSU. The family knows they're a dumpster fire too

SMH..... Richardson's interview on Warchant yesterday...

Warchant caught up with Richardson this week to learn more about his decision and find out why he chose the Seminoles over finalists Miami and Kentucky.

When we spoke, Richardson was still extremely excited about his announcement. But the offensive tackle prospect explained that he actually silently committed to the Seminoles' coaches last month.

" I told them I was coming when I took my official visit to Florida State [in June]. It was a silent commitment, and I didn't tell anyone. Even my family didn't know before I announced on Sunday. They thought it was Kentucky or Miami."

"I would say on that visit, it was the coaching staff [that made the biggest impact]. You felt the family everywhere you went. I really did not want to leave the visit at all. I wanted more and more. It was the staff that made me feel like family, and it was more than just football. It was everything."

He also discussed what impresses him about OL coach Alex Atkins and FSU head coach Mike Norvell, which other prospects he talks with frequently, how hard he's recruiting teammate Wesley Bissainthe and more.

You obviously have another player on your team that FSU really wants in linebacker Wesley Bissainthe. Tell me about how that's going and how hard you are pushing for that guy.

Wesley! No doubt. I want Wesley with me at FSU, and I'm not going to stop until I get him. Wesley really loves the linebackers coach, Chris Marve. He mentions that a lot. That's the guy he has the connection with so much. There's no doubt he's quite high on FSU. I want Wesley -- that's my main target. He is so explosive. Seeing him smash guys in practice makes you want him more.

Going back to your decision, what are some things that stood out to you about FSU compared to other schools?

The coaching staff is so young. They have an ambition and they are so hungry, and they aren't going to fail at all. Then also the Coach Norvell effect felt so great. His ability to relate to players is unmatched. He has a fully open-door policy in talking with him. You aren't going through secretaries or other people. He's always there for you. I paid attention to that. He relates to his player so well. He always has energy. It doesn't matter if it's a small talk or something easy, he's going to bring that energy. And I love it so much.

Wanna bet?

I'm not surprised by FSUs success in OLine recruiting. fSU is probably the only P5 school where true freshman will probably start on the OLine. What they have there now is just that bad.

Advertisement
Back