Daran Branch mid-season HL

Advertisement
Who number 9
A236D1A9-704E-4CC2-BC2F-47502239B44A.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
🤣🤣 sheesh you really got me with that one. Let me ask you a quick question, if you had a son and he had offers from all over the country would you want him at Miami with this staff? Assuming he wants to have a successful career and get drafted obviously. Also if you want him to reach his full potential
Bro..your a fan..stay a fan..stop pretending you have great insight from you your 346 level hard rock views..saying the defensive staff hasn’t developed talent here is a flat out lie given the number of kids who were considered jags b4 the that staff got here then went on to have their best seasons and nfl careers. From trent Harris, Colbert, Redwine, Carter, Mike Jackson, Johnson and on...the W/L record has been **** but the development on the side of the ball manny was in charge of hasn’t

🤣🤣 sheesh you really got me with that one. Let me ask you a quick question, if you had a son and he had offers from all over the country would you want him at Miami with this staff? Assuming he wants to have a successful career and get drafted obviously. Also if you want him to reach his full potential

I would keep his *** as far away from any school that had a lousy *** toxic fanbase. It's his choice what school he goes to be but nothing is worse than some *** lousy people who contribute zero to anything positive but voice there opinion on everything but do jack **** to fix anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would keep his *** as far away from any school that had a lousy *** toxic fanbase. It's his choice what school he goes to be but nothing is worse than some lousy people who contribute zero to anything positive but voice there opinion on everything but do jack **** to fix anything.
Lmao my kid wouldn’t have a choice. If he’s good enough to make it, he’d get drafted no problem. His college choice though? Nah he’d be going to The U!

Lmao my kid wouldn’t have a choice. If he’s good enough to make it, he’d get drafted no problem. His college choice though? Nah he’d be going to The U!
This is where I stand pretty much. Your future is what you make of it, but if you had the opportunity to play power 5 football, or heck any sport and you have a scholarship offer you are going to Miami, the only way I would think about to not happening is if Saban was the coach lol.

Bro..your a fan..stay a fan..stop pretending you have great insight from you your 346 level hard rock views..saying the defensive staff hasn’t developed talent here is a flat out lie given the number of kids who were considered jags b4 the that staff got here then went on to have their best seasons and nfl careers. From trent Harris, Colbert, Redwine, Carter, Mike Jackson, Johnson and on...the W/L record has been **** but the development on the side of the ball manny was in charge of hasn’t
All those guys were un drafted or late round picks, wouldn’t necessarily be bragging about that. Anyways that’s only a handful of kids. How about all the other high rated kids that came here and haven’t don’t SH*T. Pope, Lingard, Mallory, Donaldson, Kosi, Jarren, Jeff, the list could go on for days. And I bet you most of those kids I just named if they went to Baga or Georgia they would be high draft picks. I hate to say that trust me but it’s the truth. There’s only a few guys that come here and become STUDS (1st or 2nd round picks). You can seriously make an argument that we waste the most talent in the country.

Advertisement
All those guys were un drafted or late round picks, wouldn’t necessarily be bragging about that. Anyways that’s only a handful of kids. How about all the other high rated kids that came here and haven’t don’t SH*T. Pope, Lingard, Mallory, Donaldson, Kosi, Jarren, Jeff, the list could go on for days. And I bet you most of those kids I just named if they went to Baga or Georgia they would be high draft picks. I hate to say that trust me but it’s the truth. There’s only a few guys that come here and become STUDS (1st or 2nd round picks). You can seriously make an argument that we waste the most talent in the country.
You do realize this is a entirely new offensive staff right? That’s why all the names I brought up were on the defensive end. As those are the only coaches who have been here multiple years. Guys who this staff had for 3 seasons that they got the absolute most out of...now you bring up 3 true sophomores on offense as proof this staff can’t develop??

I’ll bite. N’Kosi perry has looked like a better QB from a year ago. Jarren Williams **** the bed 2times but his overall play has been good for a RS Freshman..Jeff Thomas was on track yo actually having his most productive season until he got suspended for 2 games..Mallory has had drops but has no doubt flashed. Pope has dealt with some nagging injuries..I won’t even touch the Lingard mess lol..

I knew I had you on ignore for a reason troll.
Most of those kids that you mention are still on the team so you do t know where they’ll in up in the draft. But just like all the other trolls you dont want to mention the days and days list of kids that go to bama and never even make the league. For every kid bama osu or Clemson gets there is a bunch of other highly rated kids that did nothing. But we get some dudes in the league that we’re never even recruited by bama and it doesn’t count? The last 7 years bama has been cranking out number 1 classes correct? So how come every blue chip kid they get doesn’t get drafted?
Coming out of high school who did you want more? Jeudy or pope or Jt4? Everyone knew Jeudy was the man.
What about burrow? Urban is a genius right?
Can’t just forget about all those blue chip players that got to those schools that ended up in the arena or Canadian league.
Bama and osu Average a top 3 class the last 7 years at about 25 kids full of top 100 talent. With your logic half the league should be from bama and osu correct? I mean every bama class should be 1st rounders right. No room for those fbs guys that sneak in to the 1st two round cause you know the position coaches at Bama are way better than those from Toledo or central Michigan.
Why don’t all of those players make it to the first or second round considering the fairy dust and unicorn fart draft gas that saban has sprayed on all his blue chippers that guarantee them a day 1 pick.
Just like everyone massaging Corey Raymond’s sack cause stingley is a good corner back while ignoring he was the number 1 corner back in the country. You mentioned Donaldson while ignoring the sht load of 5 star oline guys that have gone to bama and are probably selling cars at his dealership. Or what about those high draft picks from those schools that never even got a second contract? Don’t wanna say sht about that either right. Don’t waste your time responding cause I won’t t read it.

I knew I had you on ignore for a reason troll.
Most of those kids that you mention are still on the team so you do t know where they’ll in up in the draft. But just like all the other trolls you dont want to mention the days and days list of kids that go to bama and never even make the league. For every kid bama osu or Clemson gets there is a bunch of other highly rated kids that did nothing. But we get some dudes in the league that we’re never even recruited by bama and it doesn’t count? The last 7 years bama has been cranking out number 1 classes correct? So how come every blue chip kid they get doesn’t get drafted?
Coming out of high school who did you want more? Jeudy or pope or Jt4? Everyone knew Jeudy was the man.
What about burrow? Urban is a genius right?
Can’t just forget about all those blue chip players that got to those schools that ended up in the arena or Canadian league.
Bama and osu Average a top 3 class the last 7 years at about 25 kids full of top 100 talent. With your logic half the league should be from bama and osu correct? I mean every bama class should be 1st rounders right. No room for those fbs guys that sneak in to the 1st two round cause you know the position coaches at Bama are way better than those from Toledo or central Michigan.
Why don’t all of those players make it to the first or second round considering the fairy dust and unicorn fart draft gas that saban has sprayed on all his blue chippers that guarantee them a day 1 pick.
Just like everyone massaging Corey Raymond’s sack cause stingley is a good corner back while ignoring he was the number 1 corner back in the country. You mentioned Donaldson while ignoring the sht load of 5 star oline guys that have gone to bama and are probably selling cars at his dealership. Or what about those high draft picks from those schools that never even got a second contract? Don’t wanna say sht about that either right. Don’t waste your time responding cause I won’t t read it.
**** bro I’m not tryna read that whole essay. I just want you to answer one question, name one team in the country that under performs with the roster they have more than us? I don’t understand why you’re so hot either I’m just sharing my opinion. I’ve been going to games and watching Canes games for years now so I don’t understand the troll part either 🤨 oh and another thing, all those guys I mentioned, if they continue their trajectory, I’m sorry to tell you they will go un drafted or in the 7th

Advertisement
Back