Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
I posted that bc it was time stamped.

The natty team is the reason Miami is my team but the mid 2000's Miami teams are the ones I grew up on, that's when I started watching every game. I've seen one 10 win Miami team. There's no question I'm a fan.
"The" natty team? You mean "the" 1 in your lifetime? I'm not doubting you're a fan dude, but you sure didn't help yourself with that statement.

Advertisement
I mean its not hard to get seperation when every defense on his film is playing 10 yards off. I would like to see him vs some press coverage.

NFL evaluators say the same thing about college receivers. Press coverage is uncommon in college. Sharp OCs like Enos know how to use formation, alignment and motion to eliminate press. But you're right that press coverage is an unknown for Worsham. He has the footwork and route running chops to beat it but he's not gonna physically overwhelm defenders.

Advertisement
Another derailment ........
trainwreck.gif

The Rev Express....

Advertisement
Robinson is more of a deep threat while Worsham is more of an underneath guy. I think Worsham's best comparison is Jarvis Landry. Similar size, built, and speed. Both good route runners that work mostly underneath and are tough as nails. Also both very sure handed although I think Jarvis' hands are some of the best I have ever seen. 87 catches as a high school junior is ridiculous which shows dependability.

Robinson is more of a deep threat yes...But Worsham gets deep with quickness and separation. And Robinson is just as good underneath. Robinson is a complete WR with not many weaknesses, they both are for matter, but Robinson looks like the goods. Could also be a monster DB if he needed to be.

I think Robinson is a top 3-4 WR in the nation. Hate to see him go to shytshow u...If anything let Seider swoop down and take him to PA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Robinson is more of a deep threat yes...But Worsham gets deep with quickness and separation. And Robinson is just as good underneath. Robinson is a complete WR with not many weaknesses, they both are for matter, but Robinson looks like the goods. Could also be a monster DB if he needed to be.

I think Robinson is a top 3-4 WR in the nation. Hate to see him go to shytshow u...If anything let Seider swoop down and take him to PA.
I think you are wayyyy to high on Robinson

NFL evaluators say the same thing about college receivers. Press coverage is uncommon in college. Sharp OCs like Enos know how to use formation, alignment and motion to eliminate press. But you're right that press coverage is an unknown for Worsham. He has the footwork and route running chops to beat it but he's not gonna physically overwhelm defenders.
Bud foster will still throw some press man out there. Fsu may press but they do it in zone.

Advertisement
Back