Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
Not for me, but I do Like Robinson a lot. He’s one of the 4 best receivers in south Florida this year composed of jones bell,Robinson Fleming and rosemy. Chaney clear cut #1 with the most upside of any player in south Florida this year imo

Can't argue with "upside"...But combining upside and production and tape...Robinson a deserving 1 for me.

agree on top 4 WR, maybe Henderson/Poitier/Fleming interchangeable for the 4th spot, but I think you nailed the top 3...Such a huge year, can't losing Fleming and strikeout with all except Restrepo.

Hes not even the top receiver down here. I wonder what makes him so great in your eyes...

Yeah he's clear #1 imo...Rosemy 2, TJB 3....then 4th spot up for grabs with the 3 I just stated in response to Brock...Then the next tier continues with Britt, Canion, Heningham (ATH), Restrepo, J. Will, Gowdy.

Advertisement
Yeah he's clear #1 imo...Rosemy 2, TJB 3....then 4th spot up for grabs with the 3 I just stated in response to Brock...Then the next tier continues with Britt, Canion, Heningham (ATH), Restrepo, J. Will, Gowdy.
Forgot about Henderson but he will be #5 for me. It is a deep year for receivers so Miami better capitalize

You must have fell in love with him because theres no way from watching him play that he's a clear number 1 down here. He's to me a top 20-30 wr in the country which is good but I think Rosemy, Henderson and Bell all are better.

The main thing i like about this pick-up if he's coming to Miami although its strange, but coach diaz is like ok, you been housing our Dade County widereceiver, so we'll just start housing Bama players. Besides #28 jackson, i cant remember us having a Bama player on our roster, now we might just end up with 2 of em!
Ladarius Gunter

Advertisement
You must have fell in love with him because theres no way from watching him play that he's a clear number 1 down here. He's to me a top 20-30 wr in the country which is good but I think Rosemy, Henderson and Bell all are better.

Cool...Not worried about your opinion because all you do is jock ivins, change your opinions every week (based on what Ivins says) and ask everyone on this board if we think you'd make a good coach. Robinson's tape is complete STUD. Tape+ production+ measurable, kid is a beast and I've said it for 1.5 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry but bell is ahead of Robison. I would put rosemy, bell,Fleming, Robinson. Britt has done absolutely nothing in a year and a half. Restrepo is better than him

So boys we are possibly not getting another 2020 commitment till August. Y’all going to be all right or are some of you going to require therapy.

I would take under, but ya I can live w it lol...

I think T-A-C
Drug Abuse‼Robinson ain’t even top 3-4 Wr in Florida, forget the nation. He might not even be top 3 in SFLA 😂

You have your opinion, I have mine...The dude is a complete monster...You people were quiet as church's mouses when 247 had him ranked a top 10 player in FL (he didn't attend camps so they dropped him) and he was committed to UM, now he stinks. Love Robinson, agree to disagree...Tape shows a complete stud.

Advertisement
Back