Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
I thought @RVACane had me riled up. Now this....
Thanks bud. Now...
rugby-player-runs-through-brick-wall.gif

I'm not sure we have anyone who does what Robinson "does" in one receiver...I see no weaknesses in Robinson and have been saying it for 2 years, not gonna change it just bc he has some weird mancrush on this Dugans and decides to recommit
I wouldn’t argue X’s & O’s with any of you guys. You all know a shît ton more than me.

It seems like you’re really sold on him being a complete WR - speed, athletic ability, route running, hands, toughness... if he does everything well in all these areas. So yeah, I’m sure it’s definitely a loss but if he’s not coming, he’s not coming.

I think your statement to chalk it up to differences of opinion is a good one. It will be cool to revisit this thread 2-3 years from when he starts and see what he does, wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Brown are talking about yulk brown gulliver. If so I dont know about that one yulk brown to me isn't a player that plays one position. He is a offensive weapon. I Robinson more than Henderson though
Brown will play slot if he comes to Miami. He’s better than Robinson.

Advertisement
Severely underrated post, my dude. It's all about camp exposure today - measurables and one-on-one drill performances. That's how the hype machines are created. Not enough credence given to actual performance on the field. Shameful.
That’s another reason dudes fly under the radar.
Probably what Diaz was talking to the parents about. Some parents might not want kids traveling across the country without them. Maybe kids have to work. Maybe they have responsibilities at home or what not. We talk a lot about Garvin but don’t remember any camp film on him. But we do remember that game against palm beach lakes and I’m sure Blackmon does too.

I think he is better than a lot of posters are giving him credit for. I would take a flyer on the kid. Hip surgeries are concerning but if he's that productive than I'm gonna take a kid like that every class.

Advertisement
I’m not concerned with his speed. As Ronnie Lott said about jerry rice, yeah he runs a 4.7 but on sundays he runs a 4.2. As far as hips, yes it’s concerning but let’s watch him his senior year soon if he is still a baller. He is take right now and if his hip is ****ed up we drop him like every other major program will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back