Danzalin Worsham decommit

Sorry but bell is ahead of Robison. I would put rosemy, bell,Fleming, Robinson. Britt has done absolutely nothing in a year and a half. Restrepo is better than him

Going off tape, and Britt's still looks good...But ya agree needs to step back up bc stock has fallen a little.

No argument if you like a Bell or a Rosemy better, as I said they are my top 3, I just have Robinson #1. Obv respect the arguement between apples and apples as I think TJB is a beast too.

Advertisement
Going off tape, and Britt's still looks good...But ya agree needs to step back up bc stock has fallen a little.

No argument if you like a Bell or a Rosemy better, as I said they are my top 3, I just have Robinson #1. Obv respect the arguement between apples and apples as I think TJB is a beast too.
Bell to me will probably be the best out of all 3 down the line. Rosemy is going to a run first school in Georgia. Robinson is solid though. People sleep on Fleming

I would take under, but ya I can live w it lol...

I think T-A-C

You have your opinion, I have mine...The dude is a complete monster...You people were quiet as church's mouses when 247 had him ranked a top 10 player in FL (he didn't attend camps so they dropped him) and he was committed to UM, now he stinks. Love Robinson, agree to disagree...Tape shows a complete stud.
I never believed that. I also knew he wasn’t going to Miami. Bell, Rosemy, Henderson, Fleming, and Brown if we’re talking about next level are all in front of Robinson.

Bell to me will probably be the best out of all 3 down the line. Rosemy is going to a run first school in Georgia. Robinson is solid though. People sleep on Fleming

Ya if I had to put a stupid "forced ranking" on them (Because I have a lot of time on my hands lol)

1. B-Rob...2. Rosemy...3. TJB...4. Henderson...5. Flemming,...6. Poitier...7. Britt...8. Canion...9. Heningham (more of an ath, Macho says safety)...10. Restrepo...11. J. Williams...12. Gowdy... (All takes imo)

Then a slight drop off to another deep, deep tier with kids like Mcdougal and Johnquai Lewis, who could be the 4th WR in my class anyday if needed.

I never believed that. I also knew he wasn’t going to Miami. Bell, Rosemy, Henderson, Fleming, and Brown if we’re talking about next level are all in front of Robinson.
Brown are talking about yulk brown gulliver. If so I dont know about that one yulk brown to me isn't a player that plays one position. He is a offensive weapon. I Robinson more than Henderson though

Advertisement

OK it's whatever agree to disagree...Robinson an animal.

Ya if I had to put a stupid "forced ranking" on them (Because I have a lot of time on my hands lol)

1. B-Rob...2. Rosemy...3. TJB...4. Henderson...5. Flemming,...6. Poitier...7. Canion...8. Heningham (more of an ath, Macho says safety)...9. Restrepo...10. J. Williams...11. Gowdy...
Then a slight drop off to another deep, deep tier with kids like Mcdougal and Johnquai Lewis, who could be the 4th WR in my class anyway if needed.
Switch 4 and 5 I agree. I'm a big mcdougle fan though might have to put him ahead of javontae

If I could pick any wrs we have offered to make my class I would take. Fleming,bell,poiter, and mcdougle.

Advertisement
Man, some real passionate, invested feelings on Robinson here. He’s gone. We have guys that do what he does. I’d love to see a polished, route running, catch everything kid in Worsham. I’m glad we look to be getting him and Restrepo. They fill a serious type of WR need I think we have with their reliability.

So back to Daz, as the CB’s are now 90% for us & the Bama 247 guys changed predictions, I’m assuming that they too are now CB’g him our way.

06D5AE7A-4C09-4023-93A5-FA3B10F458C4.png

Advertisement
I prefer kids that have real production with pads on. The one thing I hate about South Florida recruiting now is that so much is based on 7 on 7. It’s flag football. Call it what it is. Its completely different going across the middle on a slant/cross/post when nobody can hit you. It’s no coincidence how the aggressiveness some kids show without the pads fades when pads come on.
I’ll take a kid with a 1000 yard season and 13 tds over the 5 star Sam Bruce’s and Ermon Lane’s of the world. I’ll bet this kid put up more numbers in one game than Ermon Lane did in his entire HS and CFB career combined.

Severely underrated post, my dude. It's all about camp exposure today - measurables and one-on-one drill performances. That's how the hype machines are created. Not enough credence given to actual performance on the field. Shameful.

Advertisement
Man, some real passionate, invested feelings on Robinson here. He’s gone. We have guys that do what he does.

I'm not sure we have anyone who does what Robinson "does" in one receiver...I see no weaknesses in Robinson and have been saying it for 2 years, not gonna change it just bc he has some weird mancrush on this Dugans and decides to recommit

I'm not sure we have anyone who does what Robinson "does" in one receiver...I see no weaknesses in Robinson and have been saying it for 2 years, not gonna change it just bc he has some weird mancrush on this Dugans and decides to recommit

you think hes the most complete receiver? like not a single weakness?

Man, some real passionate, invested feelings on Robinson here. He’s gone. We have guys that do what he does. I’d love to see a polished, route running, catch everything kid in Worsham. I’m glad we look to be getting him and Restrepo. They fill a serious type of WR need I think we have with their reliability.
I couldn't agree more. These kids are going to keep the defense in the middle of the field busy. Cue: Payton on some one-on-one matchups. Then I default to the conductor: Enos. He will orchestrate beautifully. IMO...

Advertisement
Back