Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
This kid is an Under Armour All American so any questioning if he is good needs to go ahead and jump off this site for a little awhile.
I dont question this kids skill set seen his tape and the kid can play flat out i do however question his injury history, hip surgery is nothing to mess around with especially at this age.

Hate to be that guy but do we need WRs ? I mean we pretty stacked in that department
If you hate to be that guy then dont be that guy. Its a simple choice. No one is pointing a gun to your head asking you to ask retarded *** questions like that one. Its your own will making you do so. Take control of your life. I know this lady that can help you out with that.

Are you like 15?
Don't be so gullible like some of these dudes on here. The internet is not real life.

The narrative on here is that I just became a fan, so I ran with it.
20190626_111115.jpg
20190626_111054.jpg
20190626_111037.jpg

And can't forget about this classic

inCollage_20190614_024202431.jpg

Advertisement
May have been wrong on it. Now have two conflicting sources on it saying the opposite, both of which are pretty solid. I’ll default to South on this one since he is way more plugged into Bama than I’ll ever be.

Would be a great pickup either way
Man this is why I respect Stefan so much. Always comes out when he might be wrong and explains himself and is not afraid to admit he may be wrong.

Advertisement
If you hate to be that guy then dont be that guy. Its a simple choice. No one is pointing a gun to your head asking you to ask retarded *** questions like that one. Its your own will making you do so. Take control of your life. I know this lady that can help you out with that.
Cool story

I think Robinson is right there with Chaney as the top player in Sofla...So ya it's probably a downgrade, but this kid can definitely play...IF IF IF that hip is ok.
And this is how a star ***** is exposed. Robinson isnt even better than Fleming. Those who know football in South Florida will tell you. Robinson is ranked that high because rankings mostly reflect measurables.

Bryan Robinson is an athletic freak and thats where he is better.

Robinson: 6'1.5 179 4.68 40 4.38 shuttle and the most insane number is is 37 and a half inch vertical
Worsham: 6'0 185 4.80 40 4.44 shuttle 31 inch vert

Athletically Robinson is by far superior and thats what the rankings reflect and what fans fall in love with. However on tape I see a more polished receiver in Daz and we need that. Our entire room at receiver is filled with freakish guys that arent polished and that struggle with drops. Worsham is also more productive. They are two completely different types of recievers and their stats reflect that.

Robinson- 45 rec 986 yards 21.7 ypc 9 TDs
Worsham- 87 rec 1022 yards 11.7 ypc 13 TDs

Robinson is more of a deep threat while Worsham is more of an underneath guy. I think Worsham's best comparison is Jarvis Landry. Similar size, built, and speed. Both good route runners that work mostly underneath and are tough as nails. Also both very sure handed although I think Jarvis' hands are some of the best I have ever seen. 87 catches as a high school junior is ridiculous which shows dependability.

Advertisement
Fair enough. Still not really a lengthy history, but if you're young I guess you can't change that.
I posted that bc it was time stamped.

The natty team is the reason Miami is my team but the mid 2000's Miami teams are the ones I grew up on, that's when I started watching every game. I've seen one 10 win Miami team. There's no question I'm a fan.

Bryan Robinson is an athletic freak and thats where he is better.

Robinson: 6'1.5 179 4.68 40 4.38 shuttle and the most insane number is is 37 and a half inch vertical
Worsham: 6'0 185 4.80 40 4.44 shuttle 31 inch vert

Athletically Robinson is by far superior and thats what the rankings reflect and what fans fall in love with. However on tape I see a more polished receiver in Daz and we need that. Our entire room at receiver is filled with freakish guys that arent polished and that struggle with drops. Worsham is also more productive. They are two completely different types of recievers and their stats reflect that.

Robinson- 45 rec 986 yards 21.7 ypc 9 TDs
Worsham- 87 rec 1022 yards 11.7 ypc 13 TDs

Robinson is more of a deep threat while Worsham is more of an underneath guy. I think Worsham's best comparison is Jarvis Landry. Similar size, built, and speed. Both good route runners that work mostly underneath and are tough as nails. Also both very sure handed although I think Jarvis' hands are some of the best I have ever seen. 87 catches as a high school junior is ridiculous which shows dependability.
Are those measurable from the same year? I know Worsham numbers are from 18'.

Advertisement
I posted that bc it was time stamped.

The natty team is the reason Miami is my team but the mid 2000's Miami teams are the ones I grew up on, that's when I started watching every game. I've seen one 10 win Miami team. There's no question I'm a fan.

Only one 10 win season as a fan after the national title? Did you skip being a fan in 2002 and 2003?

Advertisement
Back