Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
1 night. Just 1 night. If this kid commits can we just be happy for 1 night?

It’s nice, every now and then to stop and celebrate small victories. And the way it’s been lately, with Bama, UGA and Clemson taking the top talent, it would actually be a nice win for us going into the dead period.
Agree and I like that unfinished business championship mentality your preaching brother. “One night to celebrate and back to work on the end goal #6”. 👍🙌

I prefer kids that have real production with pads on. The one thing I hate about South Florida recruiting now is that so much is based on 7 on 7. It’s flag football. Call it what it is. Its completely different going across the middle on a slant/cross/post when nobody can hit you. It’s no coincidence how the aggressiveness some kids show without the pads fades when pads come on.
I’ll take a kid with a 1000 yard season and 13 tds over the 5 star Sam Bruce’s and Ermon Lane’s of the world. I’ll bet this kid put up more numbers in one game than Ermon Lane did in his entire HS and CFB career combined.

I'd rather lose him to Bama than FSU
True, but at the same time it’s sad to see Bama, Clemson, and ******* Georgia get everyone, while big three are less relevant. Idk how NCAA hasn’t busted Georgia yet, why in the **** would multiple out of state 5 stars want to go there? Clemson and Bama can pretend it’s because of championships and not bags, but ******* Georgia doesn’t even have a storied past. They haven’t won in 35 years, they don’t even have a history or culture like The U. Does the NCAA really believe it’s not 100% bags?

Advertisement
I prefer kids that have real production with pads on. The one thing I hate about South Florida recruiting now is that so much is based on 7 on 7. It’s flag football. Call it what it is. Its completely different going across the middle on a slant/cross/post when nobody can hit you. It’s no coincidence how the aggressiveness some kids show without the pads fades when pads come on.
I’ll take a kid with a 1000 yard season and 13 tds over the 5 star Sam Bruce’s and Ermon Lane’s of the world. I’ll bet this kid put up more numbers in one game than Ermon Lane did in his entire HS and CFB career combined.

DING DING DING we have a winner :)

Game battle speed and performance , Jimmy Johnson always said I want to see them how they perform when there team is getting beat and how they perform when they battle against equal talent man on man.

Awesome post right here...

GOCANES

True, but at the same time it’s sad to see Bama, Clemson, and ******* Georgia get everyone, while big three are less relevant. Idk how NCAA hasn’t busted Georgia yet, why in the **** would multiple out of state 5 stars want to go there? Clemson and Bama can pretend it’s because of championships and not bags, but ******* Georgia doesn’t even have a storied past. They haven’t won in 35 years, they don’t even have a history or culture like The U. Does the NCAA really believe it’s not 100% bags?
I honestly think the NCAA doesn't care as long as the SEC is raking in $$$ every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Great post

after last year, we need dudes who can catch. also, i think that was one of the things we missed the most last year w AR and Berrios gone (berrios especially). he was so big for us the year before.
Agreed. In another thread about Rosier, someone had asked what happened to Rosier that his stats went down so badly last year compared to the year before. What happened was that his horrible inaccuracy was exposed because he no longer had Berrios and AR bailing him out on bad throw after bad throw. Watch Rosier's "good" season and you'll see Berrios twisting and contorting his body in all sorts of directions making incredibly difficult catches (often on short, wide open throws that should be easy if the QB had any accuracy to speak of) over and over again. Having a WR like that, even if he's not super fast, is an asset to any QB, and helps give the QB a lot of confidence.

Advertisement
Back