Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
Man the fact we settled with this kid over Mookie is disrespectful. This kid isn't even better than Poitier I can't wait for the WR Coach to be fired I dislike him already. This kid won't do nothing for us book it. He's not better than any receiver we have currently on the roster, and the WRs next year class will have him beat the day they step on campus. BOOK IT.

shut the **** up

What I like about his film, on top of his route running and separation, is that he puts it all on the line. He lays out for the ball to make a catch, not afraid of contact. Might explain why he is a little injury prone, because of the way he plays the game.

I am a believer.

Advertisement
This dude out here running precise *** routes, getting in and out of the break well, selling routes like a salesman, and just flat out getting open. I don't know how you look at that film and complain. He runs routes better than some of our current WRs. Secondly, why are yall so insecure that you need to know or care if Bama pushed him out? Kid can play

they need validation before they can begin to crap on the staff and the kid. my thing is we have so many kids that troll UM locally and from afar and we have this talented kid who every big school wants likely committing to miami and all we do is **** on the kid and staff?

This dude out here running precise *** routes, getting in and out of the break well, selling routes like a salesman, and just flat out getting open. I don't know how you look at that film and complain. He runs routes better than some of our current WRs. Secondly, why are yall so insecure that you need to know or care if Bama pushed him out? Kid can play

That's the point I was making earlier. I don't think he's a downgrade from Robinson. We have guys with speed already, we need wide receivers that are technicians when it comes to route running with sure hands.

There is an old video out there with Jerry Rice talking to wide receiver recruits about the art of being a wide receiver and how speed wasn't the #1 thing because he was covered by some of the fastest DB in the league and still beat them

Advertisement
That's the point I was making earlier. I don't think he's a downgrade from Robinson. We have guys with speed already, we need wide receivers that are technicians when it comes to route running with sure hands.

There is an old video out there with Jerry Rice talking to wide receiver recruits about the art of being a wide receiver and how speed wasn't the #1 thing because he was covered by some of the fastest DB in the league and still beat them

after last year, we need dudes who can catch. also, i think that was one of the things we missed the most last year w AR and Berrios gone (berrios especially). he was so big for us the year before.

My wife's fam is from the ville....im usually up there twice a year especislly during derby weekend.
My best friend from college is from there. I went with him for 10 summer days in the 80’s. It was boring as **** back then. I remember going to Kings Wings, the Butchertown Pub and a family farm restaurant in Indiana called Joe Huber’s. I hated it. I went back for business in the 90’s and stayed at the Brown Hotel. I still hated it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man the fact we settled with this kid over Mookie is disrespectful. This kid isn't even better than Poitier I can't wait for the WR Coach to be fired I dislike him already. This kid won't do nothing for us book it. He's not better than any receiver we have currently on the roster, and the WRs next year class will have him beat the day they step on campus. BOOK IT.

My best friend from college is from there. I went with him for 10 summer days in the 80’s. It was boring as **** back then. I remember going to Kings Wings, the Butchertown Pub and a family farm restaurant in Indiana called Joe Huber’s. I hated it. I went back for business in the 90’s and stayed at the Brown Hotel. I still hated it.

Lol I've been going up there for 10 years and the places I usually go to hang out are fun. Plus it never hurts when your father in law takes you to play golf at Valhalla.

Side note: My father in law works for Hillerich and Bradsby aka Louisville Slugger

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back