Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
A 4.8 40 time in football is like having an 88-91 MPH fastball in baseball. If u can control it in baseball and mix in nice offspeed, u can be a nice college pitcher. If u run good routes, have good hands and block in football, u can be a good college player. Neither guy is gonna get 1st round hype, but both can be productive at this level.

There are a lot of MLB pitchers that have successful careers with an 88-91 fastball.

Not much at all. I was a Louisville fan until I seen Malik Young with the Turnover Chain. At that moment I traded in all my Cards gear for the orange and green. Been a die hard ever since.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If that kid runs a 4.8 we need to go land more 4.8’s. Kid is fast and really quick.

I wasn’t expecting much after reading all the negativity but his film is bonkers. Great hands, elite routes and very quick lateral movement.

He’s what we like to call slippery.

Exactly my thoughts when watching his film.

I’ve mentioned it many times in other highlight threads. Many porsters on this site either don’t look at the film, or don’t know their @$$es from their faces when it comes to being able to evaluate talent. They are more interested in stars and rankings than in if the guy can ball.

Kid has plenty of game speed, is always open, shows good short area quickness, displays good hands and is always picking up yards. I can see him being a weapon in Dan Enos’s offense.

Advertisement
We need playmakers bruh, so since he was a Bama committ he must be an All American... Like Bama doesn't accept commitments only to get something better and drop them afterwards. They always do that. Mookie can turn 5 to 50. This kid isn't an upgrade over Robinson, and I can guarantee you he won't put us over the top. Ya'll love to look at size "Oh he's 6'0" that's not South Florida Football. Dude had two hip surgeries you must be blind. MARK MY WORDS EVERY RECIEVER FROM NEXT CLASS WILL BEAT THIS KID OUT WHEN THEY GET HERE. He's not better than any kid we have on our roster right now. I'll take Poitier before I take him.

He doesn't have to be an upgrade over Robinson.
He is a good player with a lot of offers not just bama.

Advertisement
A lot of you on this site are acting like battered females, waiting for that next slap.

Instead of enjoying a possible flip from a school that has been cleaning up in recruiting for the last decade, you’re cowering like whipped dogs and feeling unworthy.

I for one, am looking forward to decision respecting time breaking for us, at least this time.

But if you’re still feeling a little weak, get yourselves to a battered women’s shelter, buck up, and get some counseling.

Advertisement
Back