Danzalin Worsham decommit

regarding 40 time, hasn't it been mentioned a ton of times that there is a good amount of technique involved in it?

Absolutely but half the board won’t listen. It takes strength training and technique training to get low 40’s for 90% of athletes. Sure you got your 10% who are naturally gifted that are flat out blazers, but most kids will get stronger, faster and quicker with the right college strength program.

Advertisement
STFU ****** y'all just D**k R***ng this staff trying to justify their incompetence. Although the jury is still out on this kid we could've done better point blank. You have a WR Coach who is being shielded who was barely on the recruiting trail... Yet that doesn't bother you. You probably one of them fans who like to criticize Rumph, but make excuses for Patke, Banda, Manny, and this WR Coach. STFU.

Why could we have done better "point blank"? We've got an unknown offense. An unproven QB situation. No recent history of winning. So what about Miami on offense is so remarkably appealing that a 4-star WR from SEC country could clearly be improved upon.

He's just another Possession Receiver not a game changer. I don't expect him to have much yards after the catch. But we'll see hope he proves me wrong. He's not explosive.

Did you watch his video???? Or just hoping off 4.8 numbers on his 247 profile??? Film looks much faster

Advertisement
you cant figure out sarcasm can you? ill forgive you since you haven't been around the canes much, but the local sfl wannabe players were touting cooney for AD last recruiting cycle, which got people to think that ty signed his papers to miami
U said "no thanks" to Cooney's next step being a positions coach.

Cooney being the AD is laughable. What they probably meant was that he should be the director of recruiting which is the exact position he is in now. The same position Field was in at Oregon last year, now he is our TE coach.

Take either one of J'vontae Williams or Poitier and call it a day. One is from a traditional pipeline whose kids SELDOM SELDOM SELDOM ever bust...The other is from a school you want to have a foot in the next 2-3 years. Wrap this up, and fight like **** to keep Fleming.

Advertisement
Don’t bring facts to this board. The CiS fitness warriors think a 16/17yr old kid with no college training has reached his peak. Don’t try and explain them otherwise.

What are you talking about? Ivey clearly peaked physically in high school.

STFU ****** y'all just D**k R***ng this staff trying to justify their incompetence. Although the jury is still out on this kid we could've done better point blank. You have a WR Coach who is being shielded who was barely on the recruiting trail... Yet that doesn't bother you. You probably one of them fans who like to criticize Rumph, but make excuses for Patke, Banda, Manny, and this WR Coach. STFU.

C'mon man you can argue your point without having to call someone a racial slur.

U said "no thanks" to Cooney's next step being a positions coach.

Cooney being the AD is laughable. What they probably meant was that he should be the director of recruiting which is the exact position he is in now. The same position Field was in at Oregon last year, now he is our TE coach.

the joke was cooney being the AD bc thats what ricky williams and those dudes kept tweeting last year. obviously they didnt mean he actually be the AD. it was hyperbole. fwiw, they were ****ed he was only promoted to recruiting director and said he should leave now

I like him, but don't y'all think itz crazy the staff is not pushing for Rome Odunze. Think he is a beast. He is a good route runner like Worshan but bigger and faster.

Advertisement
He's just another Possession Receiver not a game changer. I don't expect him to have much yards after the catch. But we'll see hope he proves me wrong. He's not explosive.

The pt that you don't seem to understand is, there's no WR that is going to be great at everything. The staff is trying to recruit players that have varied skillsets in order to field an offense that becomes multiple. What this player does is run routes, and in this offense that is a REQUIREMENT. Complementing him with a 10.4, 100 M burner in Fleming makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro you need to get some ***** fast!!! ****** wtf. And I don’t criticize anybody on Miami’s staff, I support all our coaches and players. Bro go outside and get some air.

Advertisement
Back