Danzalin Worsham decommit

1 night. Just 1 night. If this kid commits can we just be happy for 1 night?

It’s nice, every now and then to stop and celebrate small victories. And the way it’s been lately, with Bama, UGA and Clemson taking the top talent, it would actually be a nice win for us going into the dead period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk what your trying to get at but Robinson is going to FSU.

I agree Robinson is prob going to FSU but a downgrade?

They're pretty identical players when you compare them. That includes their states, measurables, offers....although I will say Robinson tested better I wouldn't consider this a downgrade.

Advertisement
For the delusional fans yeap... This is home of the delusional fans with revisionist History on what put Miami on top in the first place.
Man you have 140 posts and 139 are you *****ing and complaining. Igor why do you always have to be so negative man. It’s going to be okay man, we get who we get and live goes on.

Advertisement
Don’t bring facts to this board. The CiS fitness warriors think a 16/17yr old kid with no college training has reached his peak. Don’t try and explain them otherwise.

regarding 40 time, hasn't it been mentioned a ton of times that there is a good amount of technique involved in it?

Advertisement
Man you have 140 posts and 139 are you *****ing and complaining. Igor why do you always have to be so negative man. It’s going to be okay man, we get who we get and live goes on.

STFU ****** y'all just D**k R***ng this staff trying to justify their incompetence. Although the jury is still out on this kid we could've done better point blank. You have a WR Coach who is being shielded who was barely on the recruiting trail... Yet that doesn't bother you. You probably one of them fans who like to criticize Rumph, but make excuses for Patke, Banda, Manny, and this WR Coach. STFU.

I agree Robinson is prob going to FSU but a downgrade?

They're pretty identical players when you compare them. That includes their states, measurables, offers....although I will say Robinson tested better I wouldn't consider this a downgrade.

I think Robinson is right there with Chaney as the top player in Sofla...So ya it's probably a downgrade, but this kid can definitely play...IF IF IF that hip is ok.

Advertisement
Back