Danzalin Worsham decommit

Man the fact we settled with this kid over Mookie is disrespectful. This kid isn't even better than Poitier I can't wait for the WR Coach to be fired I dislike him already. This kid won't do nothing for us book it. He's not better than any receiver we have currently on the roster, and the WRs next year class will have him beat the day they step on campus. BOOK IT.

KYS

Advertisement
So y'all didn't learn from the haselwood situation??? Maaan I'm not trying to be a party pooper but I swear everyone had haselwood penciled in as a silent last yr. I really do hate to be negative but untill he announces he's committed, there will be no fapping going on over here 🙅‍♂️
And shuts it down.

The main thing i like about this pick-up if he's coming to Miami although its strange, but coach diaz is like ok, you been housing our Dade County widereceiver, so we'll just start housing Bama players. Besides #28 jackson, i cant remember us having a Bama player on our roster, now we might just end up with 2 of em!
Malik???

Advertisement
so the posters that are hating on this kid and potential commit are exactly why i can't stand this fanbase. those posters ***** all day about recruiting and when we actually win a battle, they take non stop shots at the kids
Exactly. "We can't win any recruiting battles...we suck.".......we win a recruiting battle..."That guy must suck, the other team must not have wanted him, there has to be something wrong since we won a recruiting battle...we suck."

Advertisement
so the posters that are hating on this kid and potential commit are exactly why i can't stand this fanbase. those posters ***** all day about recruiting and when we actually win a battle, they take non stop shots at the kids
Dude we have absolutely the biggest group of entitled ******** as “fans”. Kid comes to visit and he has to hear these idiots just running their mouths. Hopefully he understands it’s just a few idiots.

He looks like a great great pickup

The kid has elite quickness and is a decent pickup but this is a downgrade from Robinson. Ask yourself this, if he was committed to GT instead of Bama would u still think just as highly of him.

Advertisement
The kid has elite quickness and is a decent pickup but this is a downgrade from Robinson. Ask yourself this, if he was committed to GT instead of Bama would u still think just as highly of him.

You probably right cause im normally going with our guys over out of state guys, but the time for tap dancing with recruits is pretty much over, you give your spot up now, "next man up" even in recruiting!

Advertisement
Ask yourself this. If he was good enough to go to Bama why would he ever have been committed to Georgia Tech?

Advertisement
Back