Danzalin Worsham decommit

Is this dude actually good? Just seems like we're going to be flipping a WR from Alabama, while Bama's just gunna go ahead and get whatever top South Florida WR there is this yr...

Did you watch his tape? Do you think he is good or you just going to go off of your own thoughts based on CIS board discussions? From the tape I see, he looks like a good WR. Gets separation in his routes. Big concern would be his hip injuries. What are the extent of those?

Advertisement
Did you watch his tape? Do you think he is good or you just going to go off of your own thoughts based on CIS board discussions? From the tape I see, he looks like a good WR. Gets separation in his routes. Big concern would be his hip injuries. What are the extent of those?
I mean its not hard to get seperation when every defense on his film is playing 10 yards off. I would like to see him vs some press coverage.

Man the fact we settled with this kid over Mookie is disrespectful. This kid isn't even better than Poitier I can't wait for the WR Coach to be fired I dislike him already. This kid won't do nothing for us book it. He's not better than any receiver we have currently on the roster, and the WRs next year class will have him beat the day they step on campus. BOOK IT.

Advertisement
I spoke out before his visit that I was concerned about his hips and that I wouldn't take him based on that only. After reading that plenty of top teams are still actively pushing for him and that he was still a take for Bama(before he announced his decommitment) I became a little more open to him.

After seeing that he's the kid from the Haselwood game on ESPN last year he's definitely a take to me now. That kid balled that day. Hopefully we add him to the class. I'm surprised he dropped Bama. Enos is a beast if he pulls this off. I believe he's the main recruiter for him.

Of course they don’t. They probably can’t stand the thought of losing a baller to UM. People on this board do the same thing. Look at the last week with Parrish.
Most of them seem like they were waiting on him to leave so they can get somebody that's ranked higher.

Most of them seem like they were waiting on him to leave so they can get somebody that's ranked higher.

Gee didn’t see that reply coming. As if that hasn’t been discussed already. But let’s beat the dead horse even though Hank south already confirmed Bama did not process him and still wanted him.

Advertisement
So y'all didn't learn from the haselwood situation??? Maaan I'm not trying to be a party pooper but I swear everyone had haselwood penciled in as a silent last yr. I really do hate to be negative but untill he announces he's committed, there will be no fapping going on over here 🙅‍♂️

Hasselwood was a 5-star WR and the #1 ranked in the nation. This kid's really good, but doesn't carry the same cache.

Gee didn’t see that reply coming. As if that hasn’t been discussed already. But let’s beat the dead horse even though Hank south already confirmed Bama did not process him and still wanted him.
I didnt say he was pushed out. What they were saying was they were glad he was moving on because they wanted to replace him with a wr who is ranked higher.

Advertisement
The main thing i like about this pick-up if he's coming to Miami although its strange, but coach diaz is like ok, you been housing our Dade County widereceiver, so we'll just start housing Bama players. Besides #28 jackson, i cant remember us having a Bama player on our roster, now we might just end up with 2 of em!

Not true most of them were speaking highly of him in this thread.

Of course thats a week before he decommitted but you know how people get after someone decommits
In the decommit thread none of them said he sucks but they were saying he was the worst of there wr commits. One dude even said he is a miami level talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back