Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plus, plus route runner...Very sudden out of his breaks on every route he runs...Polished...Plays fast even if he isn't fast on the clock...Excellent body control.

Only weakness, maybe not a big run after the catch guy, and yeah maybe he isn't a track star, but he doesn't look slow out there.

Allen Hurns a good comparison?

Man the fact we settled with this kid over Mookie is disrespectful. This kid isn't even better than Poitier I can't wait for the WR Coach to be fired I dislike him already. This kid won't do nothing for us book it. He's not better than any receiver we have currently on the roster, and the WRs next year class will have him beat the day they step on campus. BOOK IT.

Lol Mookie is 5’8 you whining like he is a program changer?? Name me a WR that’s 5’8” thats can’t miss?? Worsham is 6’0” and elite enough for Bama to offer and accept his commitment.

This’s is simply a matter of preference, you prefer Mookie the staff prefers Worsham. neither of them are program changers and guess what you will live.

Advertisement
So bc he was committed to Bama that makes him an upgrade over Robinson? Lmao
No. You said would we think as highly of him if he was committed to Georgia Tech. If he was a Georgia Tech level prospect he would never be committed to Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed. May not be a burner, but doesn't look slow. Even more important, I love how he's so good at adjusting to balls that are not perfectly thrown. Something Berrios excelled at, but our current WRs haven't been quite as good at.
yea this kid isnt no **** 4.8, he has good routes but someone mentioned Cooper no way Coppers release was 2nd to none. Routes wise and wiggle this kid will be a problem for the ACC not mad at this pickup.

Once again feel like I post this every thread 4.8 for as a Junior is really not that bad definitely not something that is a major red flag

Worsham
Restrepo
Fleming
Poitier/Williams/K.Long (take your pick)

How's that look...B+ or A-

Gotta hang on to Fleming, that's the key imo...Also if worse comes to worse we can get away with 3 (still think Fleming needs to be part of the group)

Advertisement
The kid has elite quickness and is a decent pickup but this is a downgrade from Robinson. Ask yourself this, if he was committed to GT instead of Bama would u still think just as highly of him.

except he was good enough for Bama so your point is useless. Saban and co liked him a lot to keep recruiting him.

Lol Mookie is 5’8 you whining like he is a program changer?? Name me a WR that’s 5’8” thats can’t miss?? Worsham is 6’0” and elite enough for Bama to offer and accept his commitment.

This’s is simply a matter of preference, you prefer Mookie the staff prefers Worsham. neither of them are program changers and guess what you will live.

We need playmakers bruh, so since he was a Bama committ he must be an All American... Like Bama doesn't accept commitments only to get something better and drop them afterwards. They always do that. Mookie can turn 5 to 50. This kid isn't an upgrade over Robinson, and I can guarantee you he won't put us over the top. Ya'll love to look at size "Oh he's 6'0" that's not South Florida Football. Dude had two hip surgeries you must be blind. MARK MY WORDS EVERY RECIEVER FROM NEXT CLASS WILL BEAT THIS KID OUT WHEN THEY GET HERE. He's not better than any kid we have on our roster right now. I'll take Poitier before I take him.

So bc he was committed to Bama that makes him an upgrade over Robinson? Lmao

He's a better route runner than Robinson, and that's a fact. Enos's offense requires WR's that are precise route runners. What part of that do you not understand?

Advertisement
Back