Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been following recruiting since ‘96 and never ever pay attention to these fake 40 times or height and weight, even Miami Numbers are off. Only trust the NFL combine the rest is just trash

Either they have been hand timed at some lame *** event, did could have been sick, hurt, just poor form.

Or the opposite today someone at the 5 star rivals camp ran a 4.06 GTFOOH

Stefan posted this the other day:
“In another thread, I mentioned how I was told Alabama has essentially stopped recruiting him, so Worsham is going to be free game.”

So is this misinformation?

Look man, Stefan is an information aggregator and he does a good job with his articles...that is it.

Advertisement
This is why the kid is a 4 star and Bama wants him along with almost everyone else. Two years of insane production. The guy gets open, catches everything, and finds the endzone.

Year
TOTAL
RecRecYdRecTD
Men lie/women lie numbers don’t!!!!

Last edited:
1 night. Just 1 night. If this kid commits can we just be happy for 1 night?

It’s nice, every now and then to stop and celebrate small victories. And the way it’s been lately, with Bama, UGA and Clemson taking the top talent, it would actually be a nice win for us going into the dead period.
tumblr_m17rpvweAA1rnstqpo1_500.gif

I only saw a little clip of him. I need to check it out. This description feels like he has some Berrios traits but he’s taller and ridiculously polished. Is this what you are seeing?

Advertisement
Not much at all. I was a Louisville fan until I seen Malik Young with the Turnover Chain. At that moment I traded in all my Cards gear for the orange and green. Been a die hard ever since.
Can we start a go fund me to give you back to Louisville. What would it take for you to never claim to be a Miami fan again. Just asking for a friend.

Advertisement
A 4.8 40 time in football is like having an 88-91 MPH fastball in baseball. If u can control it in baseball and mix in nice offspeed, u can be a nice college pitcher. If u run good routes, have good hands and block in football, u can be a good college player. Neither guy is gonna get 1st round hype, but both can be productive at this level.

Advertisement
Back