Dan Sileo #93

sileosk.jpg....I don't like where we play football...WE NEED A NEW OB!!

Advertisement
I remember those days well. I remember Ray Perkins trying to sign you UTR at Tampa Bay but the NFL forced him to forfeit a supplemental pick. I live in LA and will give you a listen on 1090. We need a Canes watch party out here.

Very Excited to have been invited by coach Manny this fall to speak to the team...Im excited for the 2017 year! #93

Been rewatching a lot of the games from the '86 season recently. Watching the 86 FSU game as I write this. That D-line was monstrous! I think Kool and Many are getting us back to that.

Advertisement
So all know...The Program and I are on awesome terms........Im sorry if my passion got the better of me.....BUT...Al Golden and Donna had me fired from WQAM.......cause of what I was saying....I just wanted our fans not tp accept 8-4 teams....not acceptable!!!.....its is NOT!

Advertisement
We need to get back to people fearing Us again!!16722493_1641622525864722_4533311240975271223_o.jpg....My team is the MOST FEARED TEAM IN AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY!!....This is WHAT I WANT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan,

I remember you as a very good player for UM back in the day. Welcome aboard the flagship site for UM sports.

Advertisement
Back