Dan Sileo #93

Advertisement
thank u so much! 2222222.jpg

when U believe in the UM process....Its like believing in religion...U MUST HAVE BLIND FAITH" that what u are doing U know the promisse land is in sight...I spoke to coach johnson the other day about this..WE BELIEVED!!....WE KNEW...AND WE DID...WE MUST BELIEVE!View attachment 46771

You trusted what you were told was true based on evidence you had seen. Any religion that ask you to believe based on blind faith is hiding something or has no answer for what they believe in . Get answers here REV Bible | Spirit & Truth Fellowship International

When I was at WQAM...the other so called Canes sites dogged me and even protested at events I was on the air DOGGING AL GOLDEN....I was very SAD about that...see..JB and I hated losing....we did....it was a standard...and when I got to WQAM...8-4 was the new standard?...since when?

I don't know who you are dude, but I agree with this take.
Sileo ain't just talking, he was a a bad dude.

Advertisement
Thank you Dan for your rant after the pitful KSt. game. You hit the nail on the head back then. There was so much wrongdoing in the Golden era and so much shame put on the U. Thankfully that era us over now. I am optimistic.

Advertisement
best tandum ever.jpg...Paterno called us the 2 best DT duo he had ever seen....and this is where we need to improve the most in the DLINE!

1111113331111.jpg....Just so many of u who have no idea who I am..its cool..it was 1000000 years ago....BUT I was concidered the BEST athlete on the UM Team in 87.....they wrote it...not me saying it

**** Dan.... you're going to chafe your bean bag slobbing your own **** so hard lol.

Us old timers know you were a bad dude.

Advertisement
Dan, since you're speaking to the team is it okay if I hold you 100% responsible for the team beating FSU? Give them the magic!!!

Advertisement
He's something for all that are on here..that canes all access.....blocked me cause they lead those rally's against me when i was on wqam and al golden......they invited me back..i said NEVER...only here.....I will tell u what i think........our DLINE has to get faster and more athletic...cant have 5.0 40 guys....jerome and i ran 4.8's at 300 pounds 30 years ago..have to be better...thats where BAMA beats people!

Whether you like or agree with Dan or not, you can't be a UM fan without knowing who he is. He was a great DT. For you 20 year olds think of him as an all star Richie Incognito type, but on the D line.

He called out the last set of clowns before it was popular so I give him props for that.

Busting his balls is fine, but not for his play, or for calling out the prior circus act.

Advertisement
Back