Dan Sileo #93

DanSileo #93

Freshman
Very Excited to have been invited by coach Manny this fall to speak to the team...Im excited for the 2017 year! #93

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's great Dan, hopefully you can inspire our next generation of cane greats my man. Could you give us a quick gist of what you plan on speaking about in your message?

Confusing thread title/post

Dan Silio was a defensive Tackle during the Testeverde-Jerome Brown era and has been asked by staff to participate as a former player. Good to hear from you Dan. Hope I got that right. Thirty plus years have passed since you played but we older guys remember you.

when U believe in the UM process....Its like believing in religion...U MUST HAVE BLIND FAITH" that what u are doing U know the promisse land is in sight...I spoke to coach johnson the other day about this..WE BELIEVED!!....WE KNEW...AND WE DID...WE MUST BELIEVE! canes23.jpg

Advertisement
Dan I remember like yesterday when you transfer in, those were great years and great 86 & 87 bowls games. Looking forward to you posting here!

Advertisement
I remember the stories of you and JB partying at night his trip with you to his old neighborhood in Tampa and some of the crazy MOST colorful stories to come out of those days and there were many!

Advertisement
So, this is the appropriate place, right?

[video=youtube;HWS1syccbRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWS1syccbRE[/video]

Canes fans were very hurt when I did this about AL GOLDEN...they never understood....I didnt want to be right...I wanted UM to WIN!

Advertisement
Back