Dan Sileo #93

224490.PNG LOTS of FUN!!!

Advertisement
I used to listen to Sileo when my job took me through Jax, one of the few shows I called in to.

This will be the ONLY place this season I will talk to CANES FANS........by the way....Jimmy Johnson is giving me my National Title Ring that was STOLEN from me by the NCAA!......its on the way..I first said NO...But my daughter wants it.......so all know...Jimmy Tweeted this and said I was not only one of his great cane DLINEMAN...but EVER!.....and He tweeted it!JimmyJ.jpg

Advertisement
The Dan Sileo Show | Mighty1090AM

OT but curious; your station going to lose the Charger colors now that the Chargers dumped SD? What is the mood there? People going to the games in LA? Visited SD County on business a lot a few years back, nice place and great people.

good call.....We thinking about it....remember thou..mu station is the LARGEST radio AM signal in SO CAL......Im on in Los Angeles also...so doesnt really impact mesileo show reach.jpg

Advertisement
When I was at WQAM...the other so called Canes sites dogged me and even protested at events I was on the air DOGGING AL GOLDEN....I was very SAD about that...see..JB and I hated losing....we did....it was a standard...and when I got to WQAM...8-4 was the new standard?...since when?

When I was at WQAM...the other so called Canes sites dogged me and even protested at events I was on the air DOGGING AL GOLDEN....I was very SAD about that...see..JB and I hated losing....we did....it was a standard...and when I got to WQAM...8-4 was the new standard?...since when?

I don't know who you are dude, but I agree with this take.

Hearing Dan's perspective now is great. Glad he posted. It's what makes CIS a great read.

I'd be interested in his take as the season progresses, and also what he thinks of where we are now.

As far as the Gluten era, I'd prefer a lobotomy rather than remember that clown show. I know you may have some stories/insight from that time and that's fine, just not a lot of great memories for me. Always felt bad for many of the players during that time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
correct...UM guys were never coached good enough!!......and I blame DONNA for allowing my program to be an 8-4 program...see the administration is ok with 8-4......they don't want players like me there anymore!

And YES JB and I started the DT DUO train..fact!miami record.jpg...guy says he didnt know my name...but i was an all american and drafted #56 by the bucs.....all good!

Advertisement
Back