Dan Sileo #93

Never seen someone so obsessed with themselves. Dude was posting pictures of him on the bench and you could barely seem him. Like, how df he even get those pictures. I can imagine that ever inch of this guy's house has a clipping or picture of himself on it.
The guy's self promotion was borderline creepy. Like it could have been cool if he would have shared some old stories or answered some questions but all he did was post press clippings about himself. That's definitely a guy who's best days are behind him and is desperate for attention.

Advertisement
I was alone on the side saying Surtain to Bama. Called it for weeks. Sileo Jr along with some others should have gotten permanent bans on their IP’s for being wrong. I should go back to the thread and see if anyone slipped by, but it’s not really worth my time.

People called me a troll even though I have been right every time someone wanted to put their account in the line. I got a few friends who played in the SEC so I get info every now and then, but if it doesn’t favor Miami then people just call me a troll.
Me personally,.. Seen enough of the youth movement to know better than to think I have any more of a clue, than these recruits, (some of which seem to not have a clue what they want either)!! I just roll with it, let the chips fall where they may, and coach the he'll out of whatever siguns on NSD

I actually found Dan Sileo Jr. more entertaining than Dan Sileo. Yeah he totally trolled the recruiting board but at least he had a sense of humor. All Sileo did was post press clippings of himself and then get ****ed off because most of us aren't nerd jock sniffers who kiss players' asses.

And it was the same clipping or quote over and over. I like the part where he implies he was better than Jerome Brown.

I was alone on the side saying Surtain to Bama. Called it for weeks. Sileo Jr along with some others should have gotten permanent bans on their IP’s for being wrong. I should go back to the thread and see if anyone slipped by, but it’s not really worth my time.

People called me a troll even though I have been right every time someone wanted to put their account in the line. I got a few friends who played in the SEC so I get info every now and then, but if it doesn’t favor Miami then people just call me a troll.

You were certainly not alone. None of the posters with half a brain thought Rumph would be able to land an elite CB.

The guy's self promotion was borderline creepy. Like it could have been cool if he would have shared some old stories or answered some questions but all he did was post press clippings about himself. That's definitely a guy who's best days are behind him and is desperate for attention.
Sounds a whole lot like someone who was just posting recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He openly rooted for the team to lose. I get criticizing coaching, especially those two, but I can't get behind ever rooting for the team to lose games.
****, Goldens last year I openly rooted for us to tank every game... even bought a bottle of champagne at our Clemson Miami watch party in london after we were down a bazillion to zero.

There is a difference between knowing we should have better coaches, players, university presence etc... and actually hating the canes. No one will doubt my allegiance to my alma mater

Did the real Dan Sileo ever speak to the team? That was his original reason for starting this thread, to announce that he had been asked to speak with the team.
He never actually talked to the team. He just brought a giant scrapbook full of press clippings and 80's memorabilia and bored the team to death just before they took the field in Pittsburgh.

Not that I'm aware of

I didn’t think so. He was really hyping it up, but I was skeptical. I think Richt is a little too clever to let someone like him, where you don’t know what’s coming out of his mouth with his history, give a team talk. Maybe an informal one, but apparently that never happened either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back