Dan Sileo #93

Advertisement
I didn't hear the final outcome either,.. But these boards were lit with all the nostradamas insight to the recruiting!! There were week long bans, month bans, year bans, Parma bans, IP bans, he'll, I think someone even posted if all 4 come here, we would put a ban on the bans!!

But Dan was pure gold sometimes!

Dan Sileo #93 who started this thread was the real Dan Sileo.

Dan Sileo Jr was a burner account of another poster who used to post here regularly. I guess you could call it a troll account, but he had convinced himself and about 3/4 of the board, that Surtain was signing with Miami. I’m pretty sure I know who it was.

But anyway, Sileo (the real football player that started this thread) and Sileo JR are 2 separate people. Some of you still haven’t figured that out yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't hear the final outcome either,.. But these boards were lit with all the nostradamas insight to the recruiting!! There were week long bans, month bans, year bans, Parma bans, IP bans, he'll, I think someone even posted if all 4 come here, we would put a ban on the bans!!

But Dan was pure gold sometimes!

I was alone on the side saying Surtain to Bama. Called it for weeks. Sileo Jr along with some others should have gotten permanent bans on their IP’s for being wrong. I should go back to the thread and see if anyone slipped by, but it’s not really worth my time.

People called me a troll even though I have been right every time someone wanted to put their account in the line. I got a few friends who played in the SEC so I get info every now and then, but if it doesn’t favor Miami then people just call me a troll.

What an epic troll job that was. Best/worst part was that everyone with a capable brain knew it was too good to be true but wanted it so bad that they convinced themselves this guy was right.

Can’t wait for this years signing day. There’s going to be so many copy cats trying to recreate what happened that the mods may need to hire some extra muscle.

Advertisement
Dan Sileo loves :neonu: to no end. Agreed. And he was a fvckin BALLER when he wore the :neonu: helmet.

But Dan Sileo also loves Dan Sileo to no end.

That has been confirmed. Here. Article nauseam.
the real question is does Dan Sileo love Dan Sileo, Jr? frankly i would love DSJ to come back. he should be forced to take his medicine.

I actually found Dan Sileo Jr. more entertaining than Dan Sileo. Yeah he totally trolled the recruiting board but at least he had a sense of humor. All Sileo did was post press clippings of himself and then get ****ed off because most of us aren't nerd jock sniffers who kiss players' asses.

I actually found Dan Sileo Jr. more entertaining than Dan Sileo. Yeah he totally trolled the recruiting board but at least he had a sense of humor. All Sileo did was post press clippings of himself and then get ****ed off because most of us aren't nerd jock sniffers who kiss players' asses.

Never seen someone so obsessed with themselves. Dude was posting pictures of him on the bench and you could barely see him. Like, how df he even get those pictures. I can imagine that ever inch of this guy's house has a clipping or picture of himself on it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back