Dan Sileo #93

Is your show available in south Florida

You either have a website to listen to or satellite?

I think it's possible to catch it on one of the iOS radio apps out there

What's the big sports topic out west?

Advertisement
sileo and roy jones jr.jpg

I was fired cause of CANES fans lead by LAZ at 560 WQAM...Donna and golden called joe bell and sedano all where against me......sedano actually go on the air and say this never happend...and folks bought in.....BUT...we are over it..its cool!sileo pr.jpg

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION], did you play with Dan?

Edit that: Brooklyn probably was way after Dan if Butch was the HC.

Last edited:
I was fired cause of CANES fans lead by LAZ at 560 WQAM...Donna and golden called joe bell and sedano all where against me......sedano actually go on the air and say this never happend...and folks bought in.....BUT...we are over it..its cool!View attachment 46814

Did you know Laz robbed a bank?

**** him and the rest of the Golden girls . They were helping the biggest fraud ever destroy the U

Advertisement
no i didnt....my school actualy listened to him and so did that fraud of a producer at 560..no names.......not a shocker...it was about him...not about THE U.......reason i post pics.....all the folks at 560 said i was a liar...and all the canes listeners bought into him and sedano and 560...iwas embarrassed for them...but..its in the past

Advertisement
?..excuse me..I OWNED FLORIDA and because I played in the NFL with Lomas Brown and friends with brad culpepper and many of those players?.....by the way.....its that way...we play against each other in this state...we respect each other...I hate the gators.....but if u knew that...i met mark richt before a FSU game.....when pablo lopez was killed...jerome taught me that...so..again..CANES history..know it before u say that to me!

no i didnt....my school actualy listened to him and so did that fraud of a producer at 560..no names.......not a shocker...it was about him...not about THE U.......reason i post pics.....all the folks at 560 said i was a liar...and all the canes listeners bought into him and sedano and 560...iwas embarrassed for them...but..its in the past

I thought I read that he was convicted of a car-jacking years ago... I don't know about a bank. Anyhow, Laz doesn't seem to be a popular figure on this board. For that matter, neither is Luke. I heard the rant live. It was awesome. I was afraid you were gonna stroke out on air.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im sorry but Im a LUKE guy!....and will always be....he was great to me....he took care of everything for us....to ignore him as a cane is ignorant!

Advertisement
Back