Currently

Advertisement
Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

You realize that it was most likely Ivey or Bandy that probably told Pete that CJ was going to join them right? Technically, Pete didn't even flat out say he was joining them. Just left it there to be assumed. Would you rather he just never say anything then?

It's dumb to say things like this in such a constantly changing environment like recruiting. Just be glad he gives you what he does for free unlike other sites.

So it's dumb to wish he was more accurate? I guess I'll wish for him to post more things that turn out to be false. I do appreciate what he does. Just pointing out that he's having another rough year. It's the facts.
He was dead on. He said someone might join them. Hendo was going to join them and opted out last min. Wtf else do u want from him. And he never even said Hendersons name anyways.

Did anyone ever think he just couldn't make it or since he just got home he doesn't want to do anything. Just bc he isn't visiting today doesn't mean sht bc he didn't visit anyone else. If I were him I wouldn't visit after being in Orlando for the weekend and just getting home.

Smh..yall paranoid...he called Ivey and said he couldnt make it..so what??? At least he talkin with Miami...UF cant get in contact with him..and Bama worried about other targets..R.E.L.A.X....

Did anyone ever think he just couldn't make it or since he just got home he doesn't want to do anything. Just bc he isn't visiting today doesn't mean sht bc he didn't visit anyone else. If I were him I wouldn't visit after being in Orlando for the weekend and just getting home.

This

Especially if he's already made up his mind, which many people think he has

Advertisement
Some people can't follow through on plans to go see a movie 15 minutes away for no other reason than they "didn't feel like it", but people are shook that after spending the week in Orlando Henderson might be done with riding around the state.

He lives in Miami

I'm aware. He also just spent the day riding in the car from Orlando. Maybe just maybe the family wants to be at home for the rest of their weekend.

And now from Matt Shodell, CJ isn't going to campus:

As had been rumored by some.

Still think Canes are in a good spot

Just was talking with DJ Ivey, who is on campus with Gil Frierson and Trajan Bandy chilling.

"CJ was supposed to come join us but we just found out a few minutes ago he's not going to make it," Ivey said.

Of course anything can change on a moment's notice, but that's the latest.

And awaaaaay we go!!!! I won't trust this Henderson situation until that pen hits UM paper. There's too much waffling and too many competing interests.

UF is desperate as a motherfcker too so pops says, "Nah you ain't going to UM tonight. We're gonna sit by the phone and listen to Sabag and McEltooth propose some business."

I'm 15 and I guarantee some of these mopes are probably grown *** men crying about him not visiting today lmao

Advertisement
Some people can't follow through on plans to go see a movie 15 minutes away for no other reason than they "didn't feel like it", but people are shook that after spending the week in Orlando Henderson might be done with riding around the state.

He lives in Miami

I'm aware. He also just spent the day riding in the car from Orlando. Maybe just maybe the family wants to be at home for the rest of their weekend.

Sounds completely unreasonable

Certainly possible. But given his recruitment, you just can't be sure of anything. I won't expect him to be a Cane until that LOI is in Coral Gables signed and faxed on Wednesday.

Advertisement
Helicopter spotted hovering over Henderson's house with what appears to be green rectangular shaped paper or something pouring out of it onto Henderson's house. Henderson's dad spotted outside with a giant trash bag cleaning up the debris quickly while looking around suspiciously.

Ariz hints that Hendo is coming.
Ivins says Hendo's dad says he is coming.
Shodell reports that DJ Ivey said Hendo's not going to make it.

In the matter of an hour.
**** is hilarious.

I wasn't hinting he was coming today. I was seriously wondering who else would come

Advertisement
Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

You realize that it was most likely Ivey or Bandy that probably told Pete that CJ was going to join them right? Technically, Pete didn't even flat out say he was joining them. Just left it there to be assumed. Would you rather he just never say anything then?

It's dumb to say things like this in such a constantly changing environment like recruiting. Just be glad he gives you what he does for free unlike other sites.

So it's dumb to wish he was more accurate? I guess I'll wish for him to post more things that turn out to be false. I do appreciate what he does. Just pointing out that he's having another rough year. It's the facts.
He was dead on. He said someone might join them. Hendo was going to join them and opted out last min. Wtf else do u want from him. And he never even said Hendersons name anyways.

I told a chick last night if she keeps pulling on my crank a white goopy visitor might join us. She wasn't surprised when she got sprayed. She pretty much knew I didn't mean Drew Carey was going to suddenly show up.

Ariz hints that Hendo is coming.
Ivins says Hendo's dad says he is coming.
Shodell reports that DJ Ivey said Hendo's not going to make it.

In the matter of an hour.
**** is hilarious.

I wasn't hinting he was coming today. I was seriously wondering who else would come

Henderson was going to come but then he saw this thread and said "surprised ruined nvm".

This is your fault.

Advertisement
Back