Currently

Advertisement
If ink hits paper for us to land Henderson... I consider that the best recruiting job I've seen out of a Miami staff to a single player since I got heavily involved in following recruiting.. which was 2012 I think

We saw what happens when the dad is close to another coaching staff as with McFarland. Late game shenanigans where we get bent over.

I'm not trusting Randy Shannon nor Henderson's dad until the LOI gets faxed in.

ETA: of course a notable difference between this and McFarland is that CJ is obviously super tight with Bandy and Jobe- hopefully he doesnt do their future coaching staff dirty and let's the coaches know whether he's coming or not through Bandy at least, if not directly to the staff.
He'd also have to go up to Gainesville to meet up. I think we should be very happy with our position

If ink hits paper for us to land Henderson... I consider that the best recruiting job I've seen out of a Miami staff to a single player since I got heavily involved in following recruiting.. which was 2012 I think

Edwards should have canceled his visit imo . Can't wait the staff is able to tell recruits your looking were looking your spot is not guaranteed

Advertisement

We saw what happens when the dad is close to another coaching staff as with McFarland. Late game shenanigans where we get bent over.

I'm not trusting Randy Shannon nor Henderson's dad until the LOI gets faxed in.

ETA: of course a notable difference between this and McFarland is that CJ is obviously super tight with Bandy and Jobe- hopefully he doesnt do their future coaching staff dirty and let's the coaches know whether he's coming or not through Bandy at least, if not directly to the staff.

Shut up. Toni wanted mac here.. he choose umd.. **** you sound so butt hurt. Like your girl has to stay with you. Lmao

And now from Matt Shodell, CJ isn't going to campus:

As had been rumored by some.

Still think Canes are in a good spot

Just was talking with DJ Ivey, who is on campus with Gil Frierson and Trajan Bandy chilling.

"CJ was supposed to come join us but we just found out a few minutes ago he's not going to make it," Ivey said.

Of course anything can change on a moment's notice, but that's the latest.

Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Edwards should have canceled his visit imo . Can't wait the staff is able to tell recruits your looking were looking your spot is not guaranteed

Even if were the case, that doesn't happen w prospects like Henderson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

Advertisement

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

You realize that it was most likely Ivey or Bandy that probably told Pete that CJ was going to join them right? Technically, Pete didn't even flat out say he was joining them. Just left it there to be assumed. Would you rather he just never say anything then?

It's dumb to say things like this in such a constantly changing environment like recruiting. Just be glad he gives you what he does for free unlike other sites.

Advertisement
Back