Currently

Advertisement
Mike Rumph is in the film room breaking down tape with Trajan Bandy, D.J. Ivey, and Gilbert Frierson.

Wonder if anybody else might join

Would that anyone else be LuCane?

lmao

What's so funny? I was going to swing by with Henderson and Gurvan Hall, but we decided to go to Wonderland instead. All good. You don't really know how to flip your hips as a DB until you've watched Crystal from North Miami Beach.

Last edited:
Mike Rumph is in the film room breaking down tape with Trajan Bandy, D.J. Ivey, and Gilbert Frierson.

lmao

What's so funny? I was going to swing by with Henderson and Gurvan Hall, but we decided to go to Wonderland instead. All good. You don't really know how to flip your hips as a DB until you've watched Crystal from North Miami Beach.

Upvote

CJ has visited like 20 times this year. One more visit wouldn't change his mind from one way or the other. There's a lot of winey *** dudes on this board.

Advertisement
This thread is hilarious, we are really that worried if CJ goes to a Sunday afternoon film session when he just had a long weekend in Orlando. He has been on campus like 20 times! Maybe he has homework (my brother is a senior in high school also and spent a good part of the day doing homework) or is worn out , let's take a breath

Last edited:

lmao

upvote

Advertisement
He going to Florida. Daddy and Shannon might have concocted this elaborate trolljob. Remember all that ***** about how UF coaches couldnt even get CJ on the phone? lmao.

Never trust the daddy and the coach. Happened with Whoopie McFartland. Happening with Crank Job Bendoverson.

ETA: at least he did us a small tiny favor of letting us know now instead of killing us on LOI day. lol.

So dad shoots down going to Gators but all sudden he's trolling. Great logic right here.

We'll see. The difference is that he told us that he was coming. Now he's not. Classic trolljob "tease". I don't think he told the Gaytors he'd be visiting them.

I was doubting whether he was a troll before. But the thing that was most fishy about the recent CJ recruitment was the news from the Gator forums that the Gaytors couldnt even contact CJ. That ***** didn't smell right, knowing how tight his daddy is with Randy. Then the coaches having to visit Daddy Henderson directly to ask for his "blessing". lmao. That's when the troll sirens started blaring.

Show me where CJ said he was visiting.

Pete and CS both reported that he told the coaches he would be stopping today after the official visits. Now, CS is reporting that Ivey said that CJ ain't coming.

Remember this dude visited UM up to 20 times according to Pete. Now, on the very last day, the most important day before LOI day, he can't make a quick one hour stop to hang with his boy Bandy and his alleged future coaches? lol. Cmon bro.

Like i said, at least he's doing us the tiny favor of showing his hand before LOI day so we don't get our hopes up for nothing.

Everyone should have seen this coming yesterday like some of us did. The microsecond it was announced that he wasnt coming with Bandy to visit, you should have all been expecting the news today from Pete.

The Daddy and the Coach. NEVER trust this.

Advertisement
Did Butch and Kiffen get into a fist fight over a high two star, or is Twitter wrong again?

Link(s)?

93O5Abp.jpg

lmao

Downvote......that the rep system is suspended.....as this is +1000.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back