Currently

Man I don't think some of yall are not gonna make it till NSD. And yell shouldn't even look at next yr so class which is gonna be a complete circus at the skill positions

Advertisement
I haven't seen this many f aggots in one place since I went to Bill's Pumping Station in Wilton Manors.

Ariz hints that Hendo is coming.
Ivins says Hendo's dad says he is coming.
Shodell reports that DJ Ivey said Hendo's not going to make it.

In the matter of an hour.
**** is hilarious.

Dude, just because he isn't coming during the quiet period doesn't mean we don't get him. Geezus dude. He already had his official with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't "Geezus, dude" me. Ain't no feet quivering in my boots over here. Just an active observer.

GEEZUS, DUDE!! Don't be soft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol i have to clarify that i'm not really invested in where this dude goes. CJ has elite speed but no position, whereas a kid like Dean is just as fast but has one. I want CJ because of his potential, but mostly because i want to stick a fork in the Gaytor.

I just hate to see Cane fans getting their panties all twisted up into knots or slitting their wrists or whining about Richt "not closing" if this kid does what i think he will do.

If he signs with Miami, I will man up and admit i was dead wrong. And will be happy AF to eat crow.

Ariz hints that Hendo is coming.
Ivins says Hendo's dad says he is coming.
Shodell reports that DJ Ivey said Hendo's not going to make it.

In the matter of an hour.
**** is hilarious.

Dude, just because he isn't coming during the quiet period doesn't mean we don't get him. Geezus dude. He already had his official with us.

Don't "Geezus, dude" me. Ain't no feet quivering in my boots over here. Just an active observer.

GEEZUS, DUDE!! Don't be soft.

LISTEN HERE YOU BIRDCHESTED M'****A, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL BEAT YOUR ***. MEET ME OUTSIDE. WITH A BOARDGAME.
CHESS, NOT CHECKERS.

Advertisement
I haven't seen this many f aggots in one place since I went to Bill's Pumping Station in Wilton Manors.

I'll be the first to say that they pump a good station at Bill's place.

I felt the urge to go there after the mat drills at the Y.

I'm surprised that you had anything left in the tank after that.

There's always a way when talking about a trip to BPS.

Just chill, based on Pete info the past week(today more importantly) and other insiders in the industry we are good. Newberg just a few days ago posted this. He said we have him wrapped up
[TWEET]824601632725991424[/TWEETl]

Newburg is a Nole and could be trolling us

lol I swear this dumbest thing ever. I guess everyone is ******* trolling us.

Some of y'all straight up ridiculous.

Advertisement
I'm 15 and I guarantee some of these mopes are probably grown *** men crying about him not visiting today lmao

Serious question: Do your parents know you're on this board?

It's way less creepy for a 15 year old to follow the daily lives of 16-18 year olds through Twitter, snap chat or MySpace (shout out to Tom) than most us who are old enough to have 15 year olds. Minus Won if you don't agree. Blank Stare Emoji.

I don't follow their lives I have my own lol

Upvote for the young Cane and [MENTION=8225]ilovelamp51[/MENTION] is right... It would be less creepy for you than us to follow these kids.

upvote because he's the only person still on myspace

Advertisement
Back