Currently

Serious question: Do your parents know you're on this board?

It's way less creepy for a 15 year old to follow the daily lives of 16-18 year olds through Twitter, snap chat or MySpace (shout out to Tom) than most us who are old enough to have 15 year olds. Minus Won if you don't agree. Blank Stare Emoji.

I don't follow their lives I have my own lol

Upvote for the young Cane and [MENTION=8225]ilovelamp51[/MENTION] is right... It would be less creepy for you than us to follow these kids.

upvote because he's the only person still on myspace
I don't even know what my space is lol

Advertisement
Just chill, based on Pete info the past week(today more importantly) and other insiders in the industry we are good. Newberg just a few days ago posted this. He said we have him wrapped up
[TWEET]824601632725991424[/TWEETl]

Newburg is a Nole and could be trolling us

lol I swear this dumbest thing ever. I guess everyone is ******* trolling us.

Some of y'all straight up ridiculous.
No doubt.

Problem with pointing to multiple sources is many of them came out at the same time, which generally means they are just copying off of each other.

I could run a successful recruiting business from nowhere near Florida just based on what I read here. We will know the truth soon enough I suppose.

This is the craziest place on earth. In one corner are the toughest manliest hard hat wearing iron workers I've ever seen. If I see these dudes walking down the street I'm crossing the street. These are dudes who crush your hand to smithereens when they shake it.

On the other side, we have guys so effeminate that I won't even let them suck me out a glory hole because they are too womanly for my tastes. They're so ghey that I fee like I'd turn ghey if I let them gum my crank.

Advertisement
This is the craziest place on earth. In one corner are the toughest manliest hard hat wearing iron workers I've ever seen. If I see these dudes walking down the street I'm crossing the street. These are dudes who crush your hand to smithereens when they shake it.

On the other side, we have guys so effeminate that I won't even let them suck me out a glory hole because they are too womanly for my tastes. They're so ghey that I fee like I'd turn ghey if I let them gum my crank.

Then you have guys like me , that wears a hard hat while gumming a crank

It's way less creepy for a 15 year old to follow the daily lives of 16-18 year olds through Twitter, snap chat or MySpace (shout out to Tom) than most us who are old enough to have 15 year olds. Minus Won if you don't agree. Blank Stare Emoji.

I don't follow their lives I have my own lol

Upvote for the young Cane and [MENTION=8225]ilovelamp51[/MENTION] is right... It would be less creepy for you than us to follow these kids.

upvote because he's the only person still on myspace
I don't even know what my space is lol

It was Facebook in like 2005

I'll be at the Y 5:30 AM sharpish.

See you guys there.

Advertisement
It's incredible that not a single thread can be browsed on this site without reading at least one post involving the grabbing, gumming, riding, blowing, or stroking the ever growing "CRANK". Since when did canes recruiting become so synonymous with the condition of the male member? Yeah I got one too, but neither it nor anyone else's has ever popped in my head while reading about a 18 yr old high school boy.

However, having said that, this place, Pete, and the plethora of cranks is still better than that retread graveyard [MENTION=14929]CanesT[/MENTION]!me. Cranks it is I guess

It's incredible that not a single thread can be browsed on this site without reading at least one post involving the grabbing, gumming, riding, blowing, or stroking the ever growing "CRANK". Since when did canes recruiting become so synonymous with the condition of the male member? Yeah I got one too, but neither it nor anyone else's has ever popped in my head while reading about a 18 yr old high school boy.

However, having said that, this place, Pete, and the plethora of cranks is still better than that retread graveyard [MENTION=14929]CanesT[/MENTION]!me. Cranks it is I guess

Shut up ****** and chew on this crank.

U can thank the "living legend" @franchise and "Butch Davis is a God" [MENTION=1650]caned[/MENTION]ynasty
#crankedup

Advertisement

Prove it

I'll be at the Y 5:30 AM sharpish.

See you guys there.

Upvote

Prove it

Pics or its not true.

Advertisement
Jamie Newberg is a Nole. Josh is all Gator.

Just chill, based on Pete info the past week(today more importantly) and other insiders in the industry we are good. Newberg just a few days ago posted this. He said we have him wrapped up
[TWEET]824601632725991424[/TWEETl]

Newburg is a Nole and could be trolling us

Other way around Josh covers the Noles on 247 and Jamie is Gators

I started getting agitated in my region reading this.

I started getting agitated in my region reading this.

Are crank and region same thing?

Advertisement
Back