Currently

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3406.GIF

No doubt Devonta Smith studying film on how best to beat DBs..... Right?

Advertisement
Ivins basically said that Hendo is expected on campus today unofficially so my guess that's the deal.

Advertisement
Need to get Henderson back on campus. Bama is the darkhorse here. If Saban gets word he is going to strike out on other targets, he will steal Henderson on NSD.

I read on 247 that Bama was working on bringing Ameer Speed for an official this weekend with an offer soon to follow. That was most likely a signal that they aren't too confident about landing Henderson. Things could change come NSD but doubtful.

I think he did make it to Bama, he cancelled his Oregon visit

Thanks I couldn't find if the latest on him.

Advertisement
I'm not really feeling jobe like that. I don't know maybe it's be but i think he's a Bullsh!ter I don't see him coming to Miami.

We saw what happens when the dad is close to another coaching staff as with McFarland. Late game shenanigans where we get bent over.

I'm not trusting Randy Shannon nor Henderson's dad until the LOI gets faxed in.

ETA: of course a notable difference between this and McFarland is that CJ is obviously super tight with Bandy and Jobe- hopefully he doesnt do their future coaching staff dirty and let's the coaches know whether he's coming or not through Bandy at least, if not directly to the staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back