Currently

Advertisement
Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.
Pete never said CJ was joining them. He just alluded to the possibility of someone joining. Irvin's posted that CJ was com g to campus.

Don't forget papers have to get faxed in to make it official. Ink can hit paper but if it's not faxed in it means nothing.

Advertisement
My guess is that Shannon is going to steal Henderson from Miami, just like he did with Collins. "The gift that keeps on giving".

Stop being so sensitive my god haha recruiting isn't for the weak. If you get butt hurt by something so little and stupid then don't get involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shodell on CS is reporting that CJ isn't going to visit Miami today. He talked to Ivey and Ivey said they just got word that CJ wasn't going to make it. TIFWIW

Man, Pete is having another rough recruiting cycle. Add this to another thing he posted that turns out to be false. This one didn't even last 20 mins before it was proven wrong. I appreciate his hard work but wish we could trust him more.

You realize that it was most likely Ivey or Bandy that probably told Pete that CJ was going to join them right? Technically, Pete didn't even flat out say he was joining them. Just left it there to be assumed. Would you rather he just never say anything then?

It's dumb to say things like this in such a constantly changing environment like recruiting. Just be glad he gives you what he does for free unlike other sites.

So it's dumb to wish he was more accurate? I guess I'll wish for him to post more things that turn out to be false. I do appreciate what he does. Just pointing out that he's having another rough year. It's the facts.

Advertisement
Ariz hints that Hendo is coming.
Ivins says Hendo's dad says he is coming.
Shodell reports that DJ Ivey said Hendo's not going to make it.

In the matter of an hour.
**** is hilarious.

Some people can't follow through on plans to go see a movie 15 minutes away for no other reason than they "didn't feel like it". We got people shook that after spending the week in Orlando Henderson might be done with riding around the state.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My guess is that Shannon is going to steal Henderson from Miami, just like he did with Collins. "The gift that keeps on giving".

Because he opted to go home instead of heading over to Gables at 5pm after getting back in town from Orlando? The kids d is prob just tired and wanted to go home and rest instead. Meanwhile some of U think it means we he's going to UF or Bama. Smh.

Pete never said CJ was joining them. He just alluded to the possibility of someone joining. Irvin's posted that CJ was com g to campus.

Soooo, who else do you think he was taking about? DJ said he was supposed to join and didn't show. Are you trying to tell me Pete was referring about another prospect?

Advertisement
Some people can't follow through on plans to go see a movie 15 minutes away for no other reason than they "didn't feel like it", but people are shook that after spending the week in Orlando Henderson might be done with riding around the state.

He lives in Miami

Advertisement
Back