Current State of OLine Recruiting?

Advertisement
9A5D62F2-7267-40D5-95E8-4482248C973E.gif

Advertisement
I've said it before an I'll say it again other schools have: bag men, they've got the alumni networks for getting families jobs, and even more importantly for a big dude as a teenager driven by his hormones they have hostesses for the visit and then an endless harem of football groupies.

cad38d9526acb4ed23d73bdfe0eea808.jpg

We don't have things running like that at Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I've said it before an I'll say it again other schools have: bag men, they've got the alumni networks for getting families jobs, and even more importantly for a big dude as a teenager driven by his hormones they have hostesses for the visit and then an endless harem of football groupies.

cad38d9526acb4ed23d73bdfe0eea808.jpg

We don't have things running like that at Miami.

Go Canes
Hard to blame the bag men when we also have had 15 years of obviously incompetent coaches. Bags and hoes aside, why would any kid pick Um right now if they could go somewhere with a functioning offense and coaching staff that looks like it has a clue?

Advertisement
Call me a star *****, but I feel like the baseline for this class should have been 4 and should have started with 4* Fox, 4* Wilson, 3* Smith, and 3* Boateng. If Neal and Lucas wanted in, increase the number to 5 and drop Boateng. At least then you could have maybe pressured those guys to commit to save a spot, if not **** 'em because we'd still have a nice little class.

Call me a star *****, but I feel like the baseline for this class should have been 4 and should have started with 4* Fox, 4* Wilson, 3* Smith, and 3* Boateng. If Neal and Lucas (or even Tarquin & Eguakun) wanted in, increase the number to 5 and drop Boateng. At least then you could have maybe pressured those guys to commit to save a spot, if not **** 'em because we'd still have a nice little class.

State of our offensive line recruiting? About the same as our defensive line recruiting under Golden and no "D" onofrio. If it's not one side of the ball it's the other!

Advertisement
@Drewny1 think ive asked your this before but do you know if we're still recruiting Darnell? Found it odd staff didn't stop by to see him(Or staff could be keeping the visit under wrap idk).

Searels went to visit a preferred walk on candidate. The man is mailing it until he gets the job offer from Mack Brown at UNC.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back