Current State of OLine Recruiting?

Advertisement
Boateng, with legit P5 offers is begging for an offer....and he's out playing patty cake with PWOs.

Searels went to visit a preferred walk on candidate. The man is mailing it until he gets the job offer from Mack Brown at UNC.

Go Canes

I agree, this guy is not doing anything on the recruiting trail. NOTHING!. We are less than 3 weeks from signing day and we have NO OL committed. ( I don't count Tarquin, he's most likely gone)... That is why he should have been terminated and walked out YESTERDAY! How in the world does this guy still have a job!

Advertisement
So we have Fox, Boateng, and Hinton all with legit p5 offers, and none get an offer. Our Oline coach is visiting a Stetson offered PWO in the panhandle. Speechless.

Quality and Quantity is my thing, I like to have my cake and eat her too.
9d4d27f52edd074f5337bf3e7acc2ee4.jpg

Props to you, I like the fact that you don't give a **** about what someone may think about you concerning your taste in women.

Advertisement
Props to you, I like the fact that you don't give a **** about what someone may think about you concerning your taste in women.

Funny thing is those same folks who criticize my affinity for rubenesque women are the same ones who want Miami or whomever there favorite football team is to have big strong linemen to dominate the LOS. Well 8 out of 10 times those big boi's come from big mama's, an somebody needs to give those big mama's some good luvin in order produce those future bug boi's. An trust me when I tell you a big mama has a whole lot of luvin to give to someone who can handle the fluff.

Go Canes

Mother Nature is never wrong, she makes them big and fertile!
e07a2bde4a55817792ff703eb909a380.jpg

Last edited:
Funny thing is those same folks who criticize my affinity for rubenesque women are the same ones who want Miami or whomever there favorite football team is to have big strong linemen to dominate the LOS. Well 8 out of 10 times those big boi's come from big mama's, an somebody needs to give those big mama's some good luvin in order produce those future bug boi's. An trust me when I tell you a big mama has a whole lot of luvin to give to someone who can handle the fluff.

Go Canes

LMAO!!!!!

Advertisement
Back