Current State of OLine Recruiting?

Must have missed something with the Neal recruitment. I thought he was going to Bama? Now he is going to Miss? And I don’t understand the chatter of him somehow coming back here. Has he said one thing to indicate that?

Advertisement
why haven't they offered any juco kids? This staff is recruiting OL like we have Neal locked up and he isn't coming here!!

I bet Hartley would do better job recruiting O-line man. Heck my grandma can get some bodies in there. 600+ ranked lineman ?

Must have missed something with the Neal recruitment. I thought he was going to Bama? Now he is going to Miss? And I don’t understand the chatter of him somehow coming back here. Has he said one thing to indicate that?
You’re on some good stuff huh

Advertisement
****, you into skinny hoes now?!? Lmao...

Kankle game on the left is impressive...

Never that my cane brother because

tumblr_mun1fx7DUd1qjw853o7_400.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
I think they offered the British juco ot as well. A juco and the butler kid along with Tarquin and Neal/Washington would be good talent infusion

We need at least 1 juco or grad transfer on the OL definately. Not sure what they are doing about it but for from the outside looking in we need a talent infusion at Tackle. And other than getting Neal we wont get it at Tackle.

CJ Elomnus looks to be a good developmental tackle..I would love for us to offer Maurice Smith from Miami Central as an interior prospect..possible center. Smith is Scaife-lite in that he has played alot of spots ont he OL and is a solid 6'2 kid with good feet and frame.

A class of below would be my dream class :

RT- Tarquin
RG- Kingsley
C-Maurice Smith
RG-Darius Washington
LT-Neal/ Grad Transfer/ JUCO

would be Elite. But i see us losing one of Tarquin/Kingsley and not getting Neal. So i hope they have provisions lined up.

Advertisement
IMO we might be worse off than QB here lol.... At least we'll have 3 Young QBs on the roster next year with lots of potential for 1 spot. We have, what, Donaldson and Scaife to fill 2 out of 5 spots?

I might take that final step off the cliff if Searles is still here come spring ball.

But we've had no news about OL besides traction with Washington? No targets or people we are pursuing? ... Sigh.

Don't count them chicks before they hatch, bro. We might only have 2 QBs here by next season. Someone will be bouncing. 2 of the biggest position of needs are the QB and OL rooms and both are stinking to high ****, thus far. But hey, at least we might get some more WRs, right? Smh.

Advertisement
Don't count them chicks before they hatch, bro. We might only have 2 QBs here by next season. Someone will be bouncing. 2 of the biggest position of needs are the QB and OL rooms and both are stinking to high ****, thus far. But hey, at least we might get some more WRs, right? Smh.

You hit it on the head man. Everyone's excited about Wrs and Rbs and TEs and all these defensive guys, but to me it's like... if we can't fix the two problem areas we've had for the last 6 years at least, what does any of that other crap matter?

Advertisement
Back