Current State of OLine Recruiting?

Advertisement
Since announcing his graduate transfer has gotten offers from: Rice, Duquesne, Montana, SMU, Louisiana Tech, Illinois State, Old Dominion, UTSA, Sacred Heart, Southeast Missouri State, Western Illinois, Western Carolina and Rhode Island

Advertisement
Lets be real we need to keep our 2 commits and then really go almost all in to flip Washington and Smith to add on to a talented but young oline group. Now they need a veteran lineman added and Searles has to get the pass blocking to be manageable this season or else

I cant believe with all the success he has had before us that this is the current state of the O line. This man produced fuggin Andrew Witworth and Stephen Peterman while winning a national championship. Whats going on?

We really out here recuiting an FCS grad transfer lmao wow...

doc rivers.gif

OL recruiting might be as big a disaster as QB. We needed 1-2 kid that could possibly play big minutes early and I don't believe we are going to get that unless we pull off a christmas miracle and convince Neal to stay home.

That's the issue right there. We have highly rated kids already on the roster that have at least 1 year in the program. If they can't get the current young crop of guys to perform, it's absolutely a coaching issue. We shouldn't have to pull Day 1 starters each class at O Line...this reeks of mismanagement and **** poor corching

Advertisement
More importantly since i am not into the skinny minnie's i can't decide which is the better one.

527251f4fb57fbcf7958a276eb4f876e.jpg

****, you into skinny hoes now?!? Lmao...

Kankle game on the left is impressive...

Advertisement
Nevermind just saw it.....

He definately moves better than anything we have out at tackle...and played LT the last 2 years..but he will see a huge step up in talent if he comes here. lol

Nevermind just saw it.....

He definately moves better than anything we have out at tackle...and played LT the last 2 years..but he will see a huge step up in talent if he comes here. lol

Listed at 6'4 285 on Butler's website. Don't think he will be strong enough to hold up at this level. Seems like desperation.

Advertisement
Listed at 6'4 285 on Butler's website. Don't think he will be strong enough to hold up at this level. Seems like desperation.

He will have to come in the december bperiod and add about 10 pds and strenngth honestly..but he is a LT. Scaife isnt so big and did pretty well this year. He definately will wake up having to deal with Garvin in practice if he comes...

Mahoney- Jahair Jones are FCS type lineman imo...and Bar Milo types arent as good as this kid. I dont know i expect us to be in play on atleast 2 more grad transfers at OT. We DESPERATELY NEED ONE. George Brown likely isnt ready to go in spring

At least 10 times this year I stopped the DVR and replayed it for my wife to show her Miami's O-line play. My consistent comment (*****/rant, actually) was "You might as well not have even been in the game, because that's how much resistance you put up against your responsibility."

At least this guy takes enough stutter steps that he won't 100% whiff on his man, like every other Miami lineman has done this year, some multiple times. And not just from misreads, which happens in football.

Advertisement
Back