Crootin heating up

He ghosted us a few days before signing day hahaha. That's when everyone started to figure out we all had been had haha. i agree though, DSJ had everyone believing.

Did we ever find out who he really was?
I'm sure he is one of our newer trolls. They come and go with the seasons.

Advertisement
I don’t think OP is trolling on purpose. He said that he got the information from a plug that knows Manny. Manny and his staff are the most gullible staff in the nation. I totally believe he THINKS he’s getting both when in reality we are probably 3rd for both. Kids stay trolling Manny and this staff.

Thank you one of the few people who understand where i was coming from lol

Advertisement
Respect that bro i just dropped lil info i had this and the Clarke commitment is the only time I’ve had news... i was right about Clarke so we’ll see. Not like I’m just throwing **** against the wall and hoping it sticks lol

You heard some info and came on here to share. That's what a message board is supposed to be about, the sharing of info, ideas, and discussions. Now the info could be legit, could be bogus or could just be what someone else thinks is true and ultimately is not. its up to us to decide what we want to do with that info.

I think its probably an honest reflection of what one person believes who has a low-level connection to the staff. Nothing to get too excited about but still a nice nugget nonetheless. Thanks for bringing it, that's why I come here.

Advertisement
So that's better. I think Flowe may be undecided but it's a huge leap in faith to go to us when we are re stocking the shelves compared to Clemson who is fully stocked. Maybe he's not one of those dikc riding recruits that just go where the hype is maybe he wants to do his own thing not sure eiether way it goes Manny got back up plans on back up plans. "We more than good"
Who knows? Maybe he wants to make his own legacy. The last 2 Miami games has to have opened the eyes of recruits. We are young and have a lot of upside. Clemson doesn't put LBs in the league. I think they have like 1 LB in the NFL. We have Perryman, Grace, and perhaps Shaq and Pink on the way.

I'm not very optimistic, but it's all in the kid's value system. Would have the opportunity to start from day 1 for 3 years and then onto the NFL.

We'll find out soon enough.

He ghosted us a few days before signing day hahaha. That's when everyone started to figure out we all had been had haha. i agree though, DSJ had everyone believing.

Did we ever find out who he really was?
DSJ was cut from a different cloth....can't even be mad at him. That was the best trolling I've ever seen. I even pour out drinks in his honor.

Who knows? Maybe he wants to make his own legacy. The last 2 Miami games has to have opened the eyes of recruits. We are young and have a lot of upside. Clemson doesn't put LBs in the league. I think they have like 1 LB in the NFL. We have Perryman, Grace, and perhaps Shaq and Pink on the way.

I'm not very optimistic, but it's all in the kid's value system. Would have the opportunity to start from day 1 for 3 years and then onto the NFL.

We'll find out soon enough.

I agree, would be nice to pick him up but our chances are slim but Manny is still fighting. I hope we get him we need a big splash like this at linebacker

Advertisement
after the DSJ debacle, I'm like Dav Chapelle in that R Kelly skit where in order to believe Flowe is signing, I need to see a video of him verbally saying he will sign with miami, two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Stefan takin notes, and Flowe's grandma to confirm his identity

Advertisement
Wheres LCE? I respect your posts and input but.....you’re ironically silent on this thread..

You still going to cast all blame on the Miami staff as you did yesterday for Fleming being gone? After all, you were the one defending the kid... when there’s now multiple instances out there of the kid being a “diva”.

Couple that with the fact the big name schools aren’t goggling over this “can’t miss south fla stud”, and everything seems to add up. Hmm.
Just because you're gullible & believe everything you read doesn't mean I am too.

All this nonsense about Fleming is just people grasping hard to justify the move the staff made, it's called overcompensating.

Yall wanna attack the kid to make yourselves feel better about a questionable decision that yall not really as on board with as you pretend to claim, that's why you ****ers are going so hard to find every reason possible to justify it lol.

Let me ask you, if this was really the case with Fleming, then why did they invite him to Paradise? Why continue to recruit him the whole time, why not just drop him as soon as this so called incident happened?? No one would've been mad or questioned the staff if the dropped a kid for allegedly putting his hands on a girl, so why did they wait until they secured a replacement before they moved on from him?

It's bogus AF, you mean to tell me a 17 year old black kid in Miami beat up a girl & wasn't arrested for it, wasn't kicked off the team, played the entire season, was recruited & visited campus multiple times & it never made the news??? LMAO!

Just yesterday there was a concerted effort to tear the kid down, call him lazy, poor work ethic, bad route runner, bad attitude, pure Diva & now today he's a supposed woman beater... Funny how none of that never seemed to pop up until he took an OV to Nebraska... Interesting.

Look, I've moved on I don't care about the topic anymore, this sh*t is all done for yall so that yall feel better about the staffs decision. This is what yall need so just eat it up, but please stop trying to force me to drink the Kool-Aid on yall behalf. My opinion comes from people who coach the kid directly & his fellow teammates that are with him everyday, if yall wanna turn the kid into Antonio Brown & burn him in effigy so you can feel more secure in your worship of the staff then you go right ahead & knock yourselves out.

Just be happy with everything they're doing & stop trying pick fights with me because I have my own opinion, yall are better off waiting until you see the product on the field next season rather than crowing them prematurely, but that's a decision you can make on your own.

What's your take Z?
I think we get Knighton because we’re the last man standing but Justin is up in the air. I don’t believe the Clemson insiders but I also think the UM insiders are downplaying it. Too much needs to play out and more clarification is needed with Justin.

Advertisement
Back