Cronkrite to Miami

official

This was the silent from the spring game

All the porsters who claimed Pete said that just for hits on this site owe him an apology.

why? what was the purpose of saying we have a commit if he cant comment on it? It serves no purpose and only brings drama

So people know we have a commit that will be announcing soon? It only brings drama to people who can't wait to find out who it is. Can't stand the suspense.

There are also people that have been around this game on multiple sites for years and one of the things about Ferman specifically that people don't like is his stirring up drama and stay tuned type of moves. Many of those same people like Pete and want him to excel and point to others' mistakes. Recruiting is a fickle game. The masses can turn pretty quickly.

Also - Posters don't usually give Pete a hard time about trusting his information. Different posters give him a hard time about the way he presents information, the "friends" he keeps, his player evaluations and when he appears as a biased jock sniffer......that and "stay tuned"

Pete does a solid job, but we can all improve at what we do, no?

Advertisement
official

All the porsters who claimed Pete said that just for hits on this site owe him an apology.

why? what was the purpose of saying we have a commit if he cant comment on it? It serves no purpose and only brings drama

So people know we have a commit that will be announcing soon? It only brings drama to people who can't wait to find out who it is. Can't stand the suspense.

There are also people that have been around this game on multiple sites for years and one of the things about Ferman specifically that people don't like is his stirring up drama and stay tuned type of moves. Many of those same people like Pete and want him to excel and point to others' mistakes. Recruiting is a fickle game. The masses can turn pretty quickly.

Also - Posters don't usually give Pete a hard time about trusting his information. Different posters give him a hard time about the way he presents information, the "friends" he keeps, his player evaluations and when he appears as a biased jock sniffer......that and "stay tuned"

Like my post said, I was talking specifically to the ones who said he was only trying to generate hits. I wasn't talking to the people who were giving constructive criticism.

Advertisement

Like my post said, I was talking specifically to the ones who said he was only trying to generate hits. I wasn't talking to the people who were giving constructive criticism.

Go to bed.

237.gif

Dexter Williams congratulates his potential backfield mate:

‏@DexterW_22: @JC_Knows welcome to the Family #Canes! #TheU

These two will be dynamite together along with Yearby. Hope we're able to hang onto both.

Advertisement
Williams and Cronkrite was my #1 realistic, wishlist at RB this cycle. Couldn't be happier about getting those two.

official

Also - Posters don't usually give Pete a hard time about trusting his information.

the "friends" he keeps,

Hello Pete, this is Beetle...
^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^^^
243.gif

Dammit mane...

These two will be dynamite together along with Yearby. Hope we're able to hang onto both.

Love seeing this!! Our backfield is gonna be sick!!

Advertisement
I know more about sports than anyone on this board and I when it comes to picking games or saying if a player will be "great" or not I'm RARELY wrong. We can bet money on his career if you want to. $100 if Jordan Cronkrite, scores more Td's through his miami career. Or we can bet on the number of games he starts.

Yeah, you know so much about sports that you didn't even know that MJ was balling out as a rookie until he got injured. You are the ALL-TIME sausage imbibing, imbecile troll. If you have nothing intelligent or factual to bring to this forum, then kindly stop posting. We are all losing precious brain cells when we read your posts.

Our coaching staff will waste their talents, so they should decommit soon before its too late.

/Cane Insight poster...

Advertisement

Our coaching staff will waste their talents, so they should decommit soon before its too late.

/Cane Insight poster...

244.gif

Welcome to the U Cronk much needed now get ur buds to sign up Irvin and the franchise

Cronkrite is exactly what Golden is looking for.

A+ attitude, great size, intelligence, athletic ability. I like him best on defense, but he is also deadly as a receiver out of the backfield.

Superb pickup.

D, who would you compare Cronkrite to; either in college or the NFL?

I was watching his highlights and I got a Matt Forte feel from him. Pretty smooth, nice cuts, not overly athletic but a good RB. Good vision, seems to set up his blocks and cuts really well.

Advertisement
Back