Cronkrite to Miami

Williams and Cronkrite at RB is an A+. Absolute grand slam.

If only the rest of our class was shaping up to be as strong as this RB haul, we'd all be over the moon at this point.

Thrilled to add Cronkrite. Welcome to the :neonu:

268.jpg

i went to school with the kid dancing^ seems a little crazy to see him on internet forums now ha

Excellent day for Miami. these two RBS will be studs at the U!

Advertisement
Jordan Cronkrite won't start a game at running back for the University of Miami. He'll be RB #3 behind yearby, and Williams. Not explosive or elusive neither is he a great receiver out of the backfield. Already maxed out his potential in high school won't get any better than he already is. He will be a solid player, Mike James type.

Last time I saw Mike James he was running all over the Dolphins on Monday Night Football

Jordan Cronkrite won't start a game at running back for the University of Miami. He'll be RB #3 behind yearby, and Williams. Not explosive or elusive neither is he a great receiver out of the backfield. Already maxed out his potential in high school won't get any better than he already is. He will be a solid player, Mike James type.

There's so much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin...

Cronkrite is absolutely an impressive athlete. He's not a Dexter Williams-like freak of nature, but he certainly has plus AA.

As for your comment about his pass receiving ability, not only did D$ just refer to him as "deadly" out of the backfield but Cam watched him live at SFE tryouts back in January and said he was "absolutely uncoverable in 1-on-1s" and "the stuff he did to those poor poor LBs trying to cover him bordered on child abuse."

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/73138-SFE-tryout-recap

No one in the country will have a better RB haul than us if we're able to hang onto Williams and Cronkrite. Period.

Oh, and as for Mike James, I recall him dominating the Super Bowl champs and making All-Pro S Earl Thomas' life a living **** that day...

87.gif

88.gif

89.gif

James did a **** of a job replacing Doug Martin until he suffered a season-ending injury himself. Was a rock solid Cane, too.

I'm right On this subject. And Mark Walton is better than him too. He comes in 2016.... He will be 4th on the depth chart. Just being honest
And Tim Tebow won 7 straight games in the NFL doesn't mean he's great don't show me highlights of 2 games that's not a big body of work. I can name 20 RB's better than Mike James in the NFL. He only started at Miami because Lamar miller left early.

Advertisement
I'm right On this subject. And Mark Walton is better than him too. He comes in 2016.... He will be 4th on the depth chart. Just being honest
And Tim Tebow won 7 straight games in the NFL doesn't mean he's great don't show me highlights of 2 games that's not a big body of work. I can name 20 RB's better than Mike James in the NFL. He only started at Miami because Lamar miller left early.

Who is this dude? Question, who is most important player on an NFL team? Answer, QB. Question, who is the last line of protection for QB on a blitz? Answer, RB. What is one thing Mike James does better than Miller and a lot of NFL RBs, BLOCK! He runs well, has decent speed, very good hands, and is a class AAA blocker. Oh, did I mention, the chances of him getting in trouble or showing up out of shape are zero? Is he Duke? No, but neither are a almost every other back in college. Would we have loved to have him suited up in Tally when Duke went down? **** YES!

By the way, if Mike is the 21st best back in the NFL, then he starts on about a dozen teams. How many NFL team have you started at RB on? Before you pop a pimple, I don't mean on an electronic game.

Lulz @ the Jimmies Rustled by Maurice and Mr. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD of all people lmao.

This is almost as entertaining at the Jimmies that exploded when Vern dropped Bleak Visions the first time lol I wish they didn't close that thread had potential for 50 pages smh

Lulz @ the Jimmies Rustled by Maurice and Mr. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD of all people lmao.

This is almost as entertaining at the Jimmies that exploded when Vern dropped Bleak Visions the first time lol I wish they didn't close that thread had potential for 50 pages smh

This. Folks are arguing with a potato whose premise is that a high school player is not good because he reminds him of a player who is not one of the best in the NFL. Sometimes you just need to let stupid be stupid and move on.

He basically proved my point by saying: "Is he Duke Johnson? No." End of discussion.

Not a great RB ✔️
Will he be the starting RB at UM? No
Is Dexter Williams, Joe Yearby, Mark Walton better than Jordan Cronkrite? Yes

Will he get drafter in the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd round? No

Advertisement
Never said he WASNT GOOD DUMBASS I said he will be just a solid player. Comparable to Mike James nothing special at all. School system has failed you. Reading comprehensive skills are low....

He basically proved my point by saying: "Is he Duke Johnson? No." End of discussion.

Not a great RB ✔️

It is amazing how you know what round they will get drafter.

Easiest way to get rep on CIS is to praise Mike James; he wasn't an all time great player, but he's an all time great Cane.

Advertisement
We could do MUCH worse than Jordan Cronkrite as our 4th RB in the next few years, if things come to pass as you, Asstrodamus, have predicted.

It's interesting, you can make all of these air-tight predictions, but even you don't know how any of these guys will develop in college. You're jumping WAY ahead to NFL draft status, like you already know how it's gonna go down...when all you are is a "potato", as rmcid eloquently put it.

66.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!! +1

Advertisement
So someone has maxed out their potential as a RB with 150 carries through his career?

I really want this Maurice guy to get a coaching job because I doubt you have seen Cronkrite live or spoke to any of his opposing coaches or how about the 30 plus college coaches that have seen him but can make an evaluation like that you must be special and need to be coaching at the highest possible level. Obviously you know something they don't.

Not a great RB ✔️

In fairness to the OP, he probably meant draftinated instead on drafter. :rolleyes:

But yeah, it's amazing that he can predict where a kid will be drafted before he's even played his senior year of HS football.

Not a great RB ✔️

In fairness to the OP, he probably meant draftinated instead on drafter. :rolleyes:

But yeah, it's amazing that he can predict where a kid will be drafted before he's even played his senior year of HS football.

SloMo has DBC skills...

Advertisement
Back