Cronkrite to Miami

Advertisement
Looks like the tow truck driver got the delayed pain to the family jewels by his reaction. Is that a DeLorean?

Jordan Cronkrite won't start a game at running back for the University of Miami. He'll be RB #3 behind yearby, and Williams. Not explosive or elusive neither is he a great receiver out of the backfield. Already maxed out his potential in high school won't get any better than he already is. He will be a solid player, Mike James type.

66.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!! +1

Jordan Cronkrite won't start a game at running back for the University of Miami. He'll be RB #3 behind yearby, and Williams. Not explosive or elusive neither is he a great receiver out of the backfield. Already maxed out his potential in high school won't get any better than he already is. He will be a solid player, Mike James type.

Last time I saw Mike James he was running all over the Dolphins on Monday Night Football

Wait.......... we have to be honest he didnt play in that game or if he did he had his season ended. Would love to agree but I remember other rbs killing us that night

Advertisement
Looks like the tow truck driver got the delayed pain to the family jewels by his reaction. Is that a DeLorean?

66.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!! +1

:ibisroflmao: funniest gif of all time

Last time I saw Mike James he was running all over the Dolphins on Monday Night Football

Wait.......... we have to be honest he didnt play in that game or if he did he had his season ended. Would love to agree but I remember other rbs killing us that night

Hurt in the 2nd half I believe, and then Rainey came in.

And I would take another Mike James in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

And I would take another Mike James in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

+1, though I think Walter Tucker will be a fairly close approximation of Mike James TBH

Advertisement
I'm right On this subject. And Mark Walton is better than him too. He comes in 2016.... He will be 4th on the depth chart. Just being honest
And Tim Tebow won 7 straight games in the NFL doesn't mean he's great don't show me highlights of 2 games that's not a big body of work. I can name 20 RB's better than Mike James in the NFL. He only started at Miami because Lamar miller left early.

Well fortunately for Mike James people that actually get paid for having football and evaluation knowledge disagree with you.
You know people that work for an NFL team.
Plus NO you are not "right on this subject" you have an opinion on this subject.
Time will tell what kind of player this young man turns out to be.

And I would take another Mike James in a heartbeat.

He was hurt early on, maybe the first series. He was averaging 8+ yards a carry when injured.

Advertisement
Lulz @ the Jimmies Rustled by Maurice and Mr. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD of all people lmao.

This is almost as entertaining at the Jimmies that exploded when Vern dropped Bleak Visions the first time lol I wish they didn't close that thread had potential for 50 pages smh

This. Folks are arguing with a potato whose premise is that a high school player is not good because he reminds him of a player who is not one of the best in the NFL. Sometimes you just need to let stupid be stupid and move on.

Stupid should always be called out. Even if it comes from me.

Advertisement
what do you think is greater?

average age of porsters on this site
average IQ of porsters on this site.

gotta be close...around 15

He's not elite, dalvin cook, Alex Collins, Duke Johnson, Mark Walton, Sony Michel, Joseph yearby, dexter Williams, Jacques Patrick, are all better. I don't like Jordan Scarlett at all, he has poor vision, and stiff hips. He's pretty much a finished product just as much as Jordan Cronkrite, if not more so. I'll give Cronk the edge over Scarlett because Cronk has better vision, but not the same speed so it's give or take with them.

ill take cronk over any rb we had a shot that we didnt get last year

The dude hating on Cronkite is an idiot but c'mon........

Yeah. TrueCane and Maurice are two trolls at opposite ends of the spectrum. Maurice talks down on Cronk like he's some scrub while TrueCane pretty much called Cronk the best back this cycle.

I think all of us sane people can agree he's somewhere in the middle.

Advertisement
Back