Cronkrite to Miami

****, I could use another Mike James (team first, hard working, leader in the locker room type player). What's wrong with that? Every rb recruit is not gonna be F. Gore or W. McGahee! Some of our "fans", smh.
Welcome to the U, JC!!!

Advertisement
262.gif

Jordan Cronkrite won't start a game at running back for the University of Miami. He'll be RB #3 behind yearby, and Williams. Not explosive or elusive neither is he a great receiver out of the backfield. Already maxed out his potential in high school won't get any better than he already is. He will be a solid player, Mike James type.

This is the type of under garment skid mark crap that doesn't exist in other fan bases. No other fan base goes out of their way to crap on their own talent like we do. Arkansas fans will boost a two star, no-name linebacker, but we crap on a 4 star, All-American running back that could go pretty much anywhere in the country.

Nope. And I didn't realize Arkansas was an ELITE progrum on the level of a USC, Miami, Texas, LSU, Georgia, Bama, fsu, etc........

Advertisement
Dont let trolls derail a thread about a tremendous pickup for us. Cronkite is a great addition and will pay dividends with other recruits. .

Good, can get the ball rolling for Miami hopefully. Still think we have enough time with SBB and Ridley.

you mind as well forget those two not being negative but logic. hopefully we some other studs we are after.
If there's one thing Golden was right about when he said it a couple of years ago, it was this inferiority complex logic...and that's a perfect example. No way we give up or forget Ridley/SBB with 9+ months until NSD. We haven't done it a lot lately, but who's to say we can't flip one or both of them if the landscape changes a little bit? We have to stay on them, let them know they're wanted and needed at Miami, and at the very least--make their final decision excruciatingly difficult.

I want those kids absolutely eat up with guilt and 2nd thoughts if they do finally end up at Bama instead of Miami. If that's the case, then our staff did their best. I won't say they did their job, because their job is to get those kids to sign on NSD.

Advertisement
Dont let trolls derail a thread about a tremendous pickup for us. Cronkite is a great addition and will pay dividends with other recruits. .

Sharp, well spoken, hardworking and VERY talented! And that usually adds up to good things on the next level.

Doesn't seem like the type to play games either. Not having to deal with an entitled diva is always a big plus

Our fanbase has a low opinion of the current staff and we play in an empty stadium. why would this kid destroy his career before it started by coming to a dumpster fire like Miami?

You and that Maurice guy are by far the worst posters on here and that speaks volumes. Never seen posters say the dumbest **** like the 2 of you do. Now with that said Jordan Cronkite and Dexter Williams you guys joined by Joe Yearby will follow Duke like Edge, Porter, Mcgahee and Gore and truly bring RBU back!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Our fanbase has a low opinion of the current staff and we play in an empty stadium. why would this kid destroy his career before it started by coming to a dumpster fire like Miami?

You and that Maurice guy are by far the worst posters on here and that speaks volumes. Never seen posters say the dumbest **** like the 2 of you do. Now with that said Jordan Cronkite and Dexter Williams you guys joined by Joe Yearby will follow Duke like Edge, Porter, Mcgahee and Gore and truly bring RBU back!!!!!!!

I know more about sports than anyone on this board and I when it comes to picking games or saying if a player will be "great" or not I'm RARELY wrong. We can bet money on his career if you want to. $100 if Jordan Cronkrite, scores more Td's through his miami career. Or we can bet on the number of games he starts.

And here you are wasting your amazing talent evaluation talent posting on a cane site.
You should go pro!! Lots of NFL teams need a GM with your talent evaluation track record.

I know more about sports than anyone on this board and I when it comes to picking games or saying if a player will be "great" or not I'm RARELY wrong. We can bet money on his career if you want to. $100 if Jordan Cronkrite, scores more Td's through his miami career. Or we can bet on the number of games he starts.

And here you are wasting your amazing talent evaluation talent posting on a cane site.
You should go pro!!

I personally think he should go to ****, instead...

Advertisement
official

This was the silent from the spring game

All the porsters who claimed Pete said that just for hits on this site owe him an apology.

why? what was the purpose of saying we have a commit if he cant comment on it? It serves no purpose and only brings drama

I mean............. not unless the kid wanted to have that clue out there. Pete doesn't do that much and in fact he usually tells when the commit would happen so this seems like Cronk wanted it out there to bring the anticipation up for the fans. Maybe im wrong but it seems like that and regardless it's an early commit it shouldn't drive anybody here crazy like a December/January commit would even though I love JC

official

This was the silent from the spring game

All the porsters who claimed Pete said that just for hits on this site owe him an apology.

why? what was the purpose of saying we have a commit if he cant comment on it? It serves no purpose and only brings drama

So people know we have a commit that will be announcing soon? It only brings drama to people who can't wait to find out who it is. Can't stand the suspense.

Advertisement
Back