Cristobal

Advertisement
The people that's doing the snitching and reporting are the ones that's getting upset lol. I'm chillin
you responded to my comment twice. casual racists don't like being outed as racists, so it's understandable that you'd be hung up on it. you should probably just stop watching the canes now since we have a black starting qb. i'm sure that's upsetting to you.

Advertisement
you responded to my comment twice. casual racists don't like being outed as racists, so it's understandable that you'd be hung up on it. you should probably just stop watching the canes now since we have a black starting qb. i'm sure that's upsetting to you.
You want me to be upset because you are lol. Like I said, I'm chillin. Yall crying and snitching lol

I wonder why there hasn't been any " LOL AT CHARLIE STRONG AND KEVIN SUMLIN " threads on this site lately? Oh, that's right, they're not coaching TRUE football powers anymore, no?

There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

There is only one proper name that has been known to be widely used as a cuss word: “Jesus Christ.” The ancient Romans did not use the name of any Caesar as a swear word, Buddhists don’t swear using the name of Buddha, and Muslims don’t swear using the name of Mohammad. But people of many cultures and languages swear using the name of Jesus Christ. The Devil hates Jesus, so he works hard to introduce his name into society as a cuss word. You can travel around the world today and hear “Jesus Christ” or some variation of it being used as a swear word in many different countries, but Christians should have no part of that.

Ephesians 5:4 REV and Commentary - and there must not be obscenity and foolish talking, nor crude joking, which are not fitti - Bible verse

Welcome to the site coach richt.

Advertisement
Who do you hire at that time ?

A few points:

1. If you’re hiring an older guy who has already coached at P5 school (HC). One with a large sample of experience. He must be still getting close to an NC or at least winning the conference in the last 5 years. If the guy’s best days are clearly behind him, no thanks. There are exceptions to this rule but it is not normal to have real “success” with them.

2. If you’re hiring a younger guy who is the HC at a non-P5 school, then he has to dominate. He has to be winning the conference. He should have accomplished everything you can at that type of program. He should be making fools of those conference coaches.

3. I like a coach with professional experience. If you can find the right NFL guy, that is a plus. This is not necessary, just a plus. Maybe an NFL HC was fired and wants to return to college. Maybe a coordinator who wants to be an HC in college and security. Remember there are only so many professional HC gigs.

4. I think it is very risky to hire a college guy who has never been an HC. If my options are a retread who hasn’t had a relevant season in a decade OR this young coordinator, I would rather take the gamble on the young guy then the retread. Keep in mind, you want the right young coordinator not just A young coordinator.

I think we can ALL agree that Mario would have made a better Oline coach than the one we're currently stuck with???

I don't think u fans understand how hard it is to deal with Miami fans, the cutthroat recruiting and the fact we are not flushed with cash. Only the right mixture personality and talent coach can deal with it. So when u think someone can come to Miami and fix it, half the time you are wrong. Like a coach like Chip Kelly couldn't work in Miami, not because of his coaching but because of his perosnality. Would he wsnt to deal with the bag game. Suck up to handlers? I don't think so. This applies to alot of other coaches. Cristobal i dont know if he had what it takes to withstand the pressure from the fans

Advertisement
A few points:

1. If you’re hiring an older guy who has already coached at P5 school (HC). One with a large sample of experience. He must be still getting close to an NC or at least winning the conference in the last 5 years. If the guy’s best days are clearly behind him, no thanks. There are exceptions to this rule but it is not normal to have real “success” with them.

I agree with your point 100% but the thing is, we are expecting NCs where as the AD probably hired Richt for cleaning up the mess and building foundation of an elite program. We are basically UGA 2003-2015 and when Richt will retire (because we aint firing him for winning just 10 games a year) then we’ll hire a Kirby Smart, Tom Herman, Riley Lincoln!

Cristoball saw the fraud that Golden was from the very beginning. If Cristobal would have stayed, he would have to explain that ****stain to future employers.
Why do people continue to perpetuate this myth? Obviously it’s true that Golden sucked, but that’s not why Mario took the Bama job. By this logic, Mario would have been an idiot for accepting Golden’s job offer to begin with. Cristobal left because Saban offered him 5x more money because he wanted Mario to help with SoFla recruiting.

Advertisement
I agree with your point 100% but the thing is, we are expecting NCs where as the AD probably hired Richt for cleaning up the mess and building foundation of an elite program. We are basically UGA 2003-2015 and when Richt will retire (because we aint firing him for winning just 10 games a year) then we’ll hire a Kirby Smart, Tom Herman, Riley Lincoln!

No. We hired Richt because James and the Admin had no plan and/or were lazy. Richt gets fired, a few days later he is hired. That isn’t a plan.

This program wasn’t a “mess”; this doesn’t mean that we were ready for a playoff run. We just weren’t a “mess”.

Apathy and a lack of standards, for ______ years, are a deadly combo.

Why do people continue to perpetuate this myth? Obviously it’s true that Golden sucked, but that’s not why Mario took the Bama job. By this logic, Mario would have been an idiot for accepting Golden’s job offer to begin with. Cristobal left because Saban offered him 5x more money because he wanted Mario to help with SoFla recruiting.

Facts , he accepted the job and backed out last second for nothing more than a money grab. Which is his right.

Maybe he's evolved as a HC but I still need to see some year over year consistency on the trail and in the W column.

Advertisement
Back