Cristobal

Advertisement
so are mods going to let the resident cuban stormfront guy keep posting this garbage?
Stop dry snitching dude. I'm not hurting anyone. You want me banned simply for defending Mario Cristobal? If I was HATIN on the guy i'd be one of the boys, but because I'm defending him I'm a troll that needs to be banned ? Betcha if I started a thread doggin Randy Shannon you'd be telling me to post more. I'm done with this thread. Don't wanna get banned. In the future if you don't like what's being said don't read or respond...

Advertisement
All of this drama over a former offensive line coach. **** hath no fury like a buttsore UM fan.

If you were under the impression that there was any loyalty in the coaching profession, you're living a life of delusion.

Can't be too shocked though given the amount of Tyler Byrd and Arthur Sitkowski threads there still are on this board.

All of this drama over a former offensive line coach. **** hath no fury like a buttsore UM fan.

If you were under the impression that there was any loyalty in the coaching profession, you're living a life of delusion.

Can't be too shocked though given the amount of Tyler Byrd in Arthur Sitkowski threads there still are on this board.
X10000000

Advertisement
Stop dry snitching dude. I'm not hurting anyone. You want me banned simply for defending Mario Cristobal? If I was HATIN on the guy i'd be one of the boys, but because I'm defending him I'm a troll that needs to be banned ? Betcha if I started a thread doggin Randy Shannon you'd be telling me to post more. I'm done with this thread. Don't wanna get banned. In the future if you don't like what's being said don't read or respond...
i'm sorry, i'm not the one upset that a black coach with an incredible resume at ******* stanford is being praised for having success, as opposed to the cuban guy that hasn't done anything noteworthy as a head coach since his current team was in middle school. you seem a little upset that your la raza sentiments are getting called out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i'm sorry, i'm not the one upset that a black coach with an incredible resume at ******* stanford is being praised for having success. you seem a little upset that your la raza sentiments are getting called out.
This thread is titled " CRISTOBAL " , not SHAW...

Advertisement
Better than gettin CHOKED OUT! You guys kill me how you act as if we're undefeated and didn't get our azzez handed to us already...
What ? There was a talent disparity against LSU when you have feagles and golden recruits still playing that’s the worst handicap... I know you’re not telling me that Oregon losing a game that they should’ve been up 34-7 is worse then what richt did at LSU ... I know you’re trolling now lol

i'm sorry, i'm not the one upset that a black coach with an incredible resume at ******* stanford is being praised for having success, as opposed to the cuban guy that hasn't done anything noteworthy as a head coach since his current team was in middle school. you seem a little upset that your la raza sentiments are getting called out.
The people that's doing the snitching and reporting are the ones that's getting upset lol. I'm chillin

LMAO at Mario’s family in the board white-knighting him after the epic choke.

I'm Catholic myself but this level of cultish protection/delusion by the CIS Columbus Crew of Luigi Slurpers almost would explain in part how the pedophile priests got away with it for so long.

Advertisement
Back