Cristobal

Advertisement
And that reason was...it was only a few hours before we hired him. Given a few months or a few years he would have gotten more offers. Look how many opening happened between the end of 2015 and now. Do you honestly think no other program would have considered Richt? I mean if Willie Taggart can land a job...
And how many programs have reached out to Richt since he's been at UM? And no I'm not a **** troll! Just don't understand why EVERYBODY hates Mario with a purple passion...?

And how many programs have reached out to Richt since he's been at UM? And no I'm not a **** troll! Just don't understand why EVERYBODY hates Mario with a purple passion...?

Personally, I don't hate him. Maybe at the time we thought bolting for Saban during a time of need was bad for the program, but leaving Golden early turned out to be wise.
I guess it depends on who you ask. A former player and coach, plus former Saban asst. and adding success at HC at a Power 5 school would seem like a good resume.

Advertisement
Personally, I don't hate him. Maybe at the time we thought bolting for Saban during a time of need was bad for the program, but leaving Golden early turned out to be wise.
I guess it depends on who you ask. A former player and coach, plus former Saban asst. and adding success at HC at a Power 5 school would seem like a good resume.
Classy post bro. What the Mario haters love to ignore is the pay raise Mario received from Saban.

The real story from the weekend is the *** whuppin VA Tech received from old Dominion. If we lose to those bums...

Advertisement
Yet you don't have a problem with the 4 straight DOUBLE DIGIT *** WHUPPINS from a guy that's been coaching power 5 ball for 20 years, including a double digit loss to a 4 win team with a playoff berth at stake?
Good grief, you've been in this thread d!ck riding Cristobal all night. At least do so when he doesn't have one of the worst coaching blunders in the history of college football. Only a garbage coach would decide not to kneel out the clock and then lose his team the game.

Good grief, you've been in this thread d!ck riding Cristobal all night. At least do so when he doesn't have one of the worst coaching blunders in the history of college football. Only a garbage coach would decide not to kneel out the clock and then lose his team the game.

Attachments

• D92601B3-2A84-46DC-811A-1BFC3AF04092.png
    D92601B3-2A84-46DC-811A-1BFC3AF04092.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's garbage for losing to #7 Stanford then what do you call a coach whose #8 team lost to #24 lsu? I'll give you one better than that...how about being ranked 2nd in the nation and losing to a 4 win team by double digits?

There are numerous examples all year long in college football in which kneeling is the proper choice but teams don't do it. Somehow they don't understand the math and they over value those few extra seconds from a running play as opposed to kneeling.

Obviously it seldom comes back to burn them but I'm always amazed they offer the opportunity at all
Can you imagine the pain of someone who bet Oregon +3.5? That has to go down as one of the worst losses in gambling history. You know, thanks to Cristobal.

?????? Talking about this troll saying “we”
I ain't no **** troll. Canes fan for over 30 years. Last time I checked, Mario is Hurricane that help deliver US two championships. So why on earth would ANY TRUE HURRICANE FAN root against this man UNLESS Miami is actually playing Oregon?

Can you imagine the pain of someone who bet Oregon +3.5? That has to go down as one of the worst losses in gambling history. You know, thanks to Cristobal.
I lost a couple of hundred a few weeks ago thanks to Mark and Malik...

Advertisement
Back