Cristobal

Advertisement
Oregon was the better team for 3/4 of the game. A team previously coached by Taggart. They lost because of a turnover that resulted in a TD. Not because of the bad call to run the ball. But I surely don't see any of you guys putting blame on the RB for fumbling, only the coach.

Miami was down 33-3 to a team coached by a moron, who had kids transfer out, suspended or hurt, right before kickoff. A team they had months to prepare for. Yet, you guys are on here praising that coach.
Misery loves company bro!

Oregon was the better team for 3/4 of the game. A team previously coached by Taggart. They lost because of a turnover that resulted in a TD. Not because of the bad call to run the ball. But I surely don't see any of you guys putting blame on the RB for fumbling, only the coach.

Miami was down 33-3 to a team coached by a moron, who had kids transfer out, suspended or hurt, right before kickoff. A team they had months to prepare for. Yet, you guys are on here praising that coach.

Lsu would beat oregon and stanford

Post says "Scumbag from Columbus" another "He's a bum" and they got nice reactions. Very profound and convincing arguments against Mario. Sick!

Advertisement

Sure, you can blame the rb if you want or even the center for the bad snap on the fumble returned for 6, but ar the end of the day, why take that chance to begin with? They had the game won, Luigi had no reason not to simply kneel. That loss is on him because he took an useless risk by running the rb instead of a qb kneel!

Sure, you can blame the rb if you want or even the center for the bad snap on the fumble returned for 6, but ar the end of the day, why take that chance to begin with? They had the game won, Luigi had no reason not to simply kneel. That loss is on him because he took an useless risk by running the rb instead of a qb kneel!

Did they need to pick up one more first down or could they legit have kneeled it?

Did they need to pick up one more first down or could they legit have kneeled it?

Legit kneeled, they had just picked up the game sealing 1st down!
Stanford had 1 timeout , 1 minute to go, 1st and 10 Oregon.... why run the fricking ball!

Cristobal had one of the worst coaching moves I have ever seen. He singlehandedly cost Oregon the game.

Hard pass on this guy ever coaching us.

There are numerous examples all year long in college football in which kneeling is the proper choice but teams don't do it. Somehow they don't understand the math and they over value those few extra seconds from a running play as opposed to kneeling.

Obviously it seldom comes back to burn them but I'm always amazed they offer the opportunity at all

Advertisement
U can spin this any way u want but cristobal was 2 qb kneels from a top 10 win and choked it away. He is going to get so much on this!!
Actually the Oregon fans are calling this loss a good loss, because they know they got robbed. If this happened to UM we would all be crying...

Advertisement
If the rb didn't fumble this thread wouldn't even exist. At least the game was Oregon's to lose. We never stood a chance against the ONE team we played with a pulse...

Cristobal had one of the worst coaching moves I have ever seen. He singlehandedly cost Oregon the game.

Hard pass on this guy ever coaching us.
Yet you don't have a problem with the 4 straight DOUBLE DIGIT *** WHUPPINS from a guy that's been coaching power 5 ball for 20 years, including a double digit loss to a 4 win team with a playoff berth at stake?

Advertisement
I don't really get the Cristobal hate

I think there was fear he would be another Golden hire. A head coach at a small program (who was fired from said program) without significant experience as a HC or even a coordinator.

The point is Richt has been doing this a helluva lot longer than Mario. I love Richt but there's a reason his only options after getting canned from UGA were Maryland and UVA...

And that reason was...it was only a few hours before we hired him. Given a few months or a few years he would have gotten more offers. Look how many opening happened between the end of 2015 and now. Do you honestly think no other program would have considered Richt? I mean if Willie Taggart can land a job...

Advertisement
Back