Cristobal

If Richt had pulled a corching move like calling for a run when the game was over, this site would have a nuclear meltdown. I don't understand two things:

1) Why run the ball in that situation instead of taking a knee?
2) How poorly coached are the RBs not to understand that the opponent is going to try and strip the ball? Stanford didn't get lucky, the ballcarrier didn't have two hands on the ball.

Advertisement
Cane fans simply amaze me we have coach now and we should be happy today but no we gotta bringing up some b.s. about who our next coach is.GET A LIFE we will cross that bridge when it comes.just enjoy the moment for now.unless you loved those dark days before cmr got here.

I actually think Oregon would have hired Richt, because specifically, you are right. Les had a National Title, recent SEC title and competed for another one. Les' main issue seems to be getting along with AD's which Richt seems to have covered.

Long story short, I think Miami has learned a lot in the last round of hires. Stop promoting assistants into the HC position. Make sure your HC has accomplished something (SEC Titles and high win percentage,) raise the salary and improve the facilities.

Oregon wouldn’t hire Richt.

Look at every coach they have hired from Bellotti to Cristobal. There is ONE exception but Richt wouldn’t fit that either.

Miami hasn’t learned much as evidenced by:

1. The hiring of Richt,
2. The unnecessary extension (that is 4 in a row for us), and
3. The apathy and lack of pressure on Richt and this continued OC experiment.

If Richt had pulled a corching move like calling for a run when the game was over, this site would have a nuclear meltdown. I don't understand two things:

1) Why run the ball in that situation instead of taking a knee?
2) How poorly coached are the RBs not to understand that the opponent is going to try and strip the ball? Stanford didn't get lucky, the ballcarrier didn't have two hands on the ball.

1) easy. the coaches weren't aware of the situation. cristobal lost the game by allowing anything but victory formation to be run on 1-3, followed by a punt. in the worst case scenario, stanford has like 12 seconds to go 75+ yards. completely inexcusable.

2) also coaching. can't blame the kid for effort, but the entire offense should have been told a million times over before the series started that the only thing they couldn't afford is a turnover with the game situation.

1) easy. the coaches weren't aware of the situation. cristobal lost the game by allowing anything but victory formation to be run on 1-3, followed by a punt. in the worst case scenario, stanford has like 12 seconds to go 75+ yards. completely inexcusable.

2) also coaching. can't blame the kid for effort, but the entire offense should have been told a million times over before the series started that the only thing they couldn't afford is a turnover with the game situation.

Exactly. Just like coaching cost Miami the following games; Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin and LSU.

Advertisement
Exactly. Just like coaching cost Miami the following games; Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin and LSU.
In fairness if couching is costing those games then coaching also created two of those games since acc championship was earned and orange bowl was earned. I put those losses on malik for the most part.

Why would anyone willingly leave that moneybag palace floated by Phil Knights pet project, and instead come get boo’d at a half empty NFL stadium somewhere between the Everglades and Port AU Prince, lead by the chin strap banditos and their vanguard Cutler Ridge Laz

I think you have it backwards , you have a hard on for him because he’s cuban. And are butthurt the guy you love is a corch. We don’t want a corch , no matter the color
Yet you have no problem with the current NON CUBAN corch gettin his *** handed to him every time we play someone with a pulse?....

Advertisement
For the last fcking time:

HE DIDN'T LEAVE BECAUSE HE FIGURED AL OUT, HE LEFT BECAUSE HE GOT A BETTER OFFER. HE'S NOT SOME FCKNG GENIUS, HE'S A GUY WHO CHOSE OPPORTUNITY OVER LOYALTY.
So you're going to turn down an extra 500k omega behalf of loyalty? Sincerely hope you don't have a family...

Oregon wouldn’t hire Richt.

Look at every coach they have hired from Bellotti to Cristobal. There is ONE exception but Richt wouldn’t fit that either.

Miami hasn’t learned much as evidenced by:

1. The hiring of Richt,
2. The unnecessary extension (that is 4 in a row for us), and
3. The apathy and lack of pressure on Richt and this continued OC experiment.
This

Why would anyone willingly leave that moneybag palace floated by Phil Knights pet project, and instead come get boo’d at a half empty NFL stadium somewhere between the Everglades and Port AU Prince, lead by the chin strap banditos and their vanguard Cutler Ridge Laz
Yep

Advertisement
In fairness if couching is costing those games then coaching also created two of those games since acc championship was earned and orange bowl was earned. I put those losses on malik for the most part.
So when we win, it's coaching, but when we get our azzez kicked it's Malik's fault right? Figures...

Can't really measure anything with this win...and to be Honest, with the way FSU...VT... & BC have **** the bed, it might lead to false impressions down the road against Good to Great teams...

Advertisement
Yet you have no problem with the current NON CUBAN corch gettin his *** handed to him every time we play someone with a pulse?....

You must be new here, I stay ripping this staff, as do a ton of other posters.

You’re only slurping Mario because he is Cuban, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t suck as a coach. He got fired at fiu for a reason.

So when we win, it's coaching, but when we get our azzez kicked it's Malik's fault right? Figures...
I’m saying you can’t blame the losses for the acccg and ob on us having bad coaches without giving them the credit for making those games despite having a less then stellar qb. And yes I blame a lot of those losses on malik, the guy was throwing sub 50% and missing wide open guys. Not a lot coaching can do for an inaccurate arm. Best coach in the world isn’t going to turn malik into Tom Brady, he’s still got his physical limitations.

I’m saying you can’t blame the losses for the acccg and ob on us having bad coaches without giving them the credit for making those games despite having a less then stellar qb. And yes I blame a lot of those losses on malik, the guy was throwing sub 50% and missing wide open guys. Not a lot coaching can do for an inaccurate arm. Best coach in the world isn’t going to turn malik into Tom Brady, he’s still got his physical limitations.
Tom Brady didnt look so hot vs Det....just saying

Advertisement
Back