Cristobal on Josh Pate Late Kick show right now

Advertisement
I’d probably bet he studied everything Saban taught him. He’s definitely an alpha personality but when you listen to him talk he comes across like Saban does. Everything seems calculated and meticulous. This has nothing to do with his on field acumen or philosophy. More or less how he carries himself as a coach.
He literally said on that show he has binder of notes he took at Alabama. Literally took notes non stop

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am done with that thread...officially has proven to be useless.
Dude

brad pitt ms GIF

Advertisement
I’d probably bet he studied everything Saban taught him. He’s definitely an alpha personality but when you listen to him talk he comes across like Saban does. Everything seems calculated and meticulous. This has nothing to do with his on field acumen or philosophy. More or less how he carries himself as a coach.
If you watch his long interview on 247 Sports during COVID he talks about how he has binders and binders of notes from his time at Alabama (I think that's the right link!):

Mario is a quientisential representative of UM. I am very pumped!
However, there is a bottom line that must be achieved. Win or else - that is the bottom line of every Head Coach.

The question remains: Will our fan base give him at least two full years?

His team must match his rhetoric.

Anyone thinking it happens in year 1 is just being irrational. This roster has holes & Miami has to go to Clemson. It’s a tough last month in the schedule.

Should Miami win the coastal? Yes. Will they, we will see.

Years 2 & 3 is when this thing should start to take off

Advertisement
Back